Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Tablets, 180 ea uploaded by FREDRICKA F.

BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Herbal Defense Formula* #1 Immune Formula** Now with Metabolic C™ 2007 Vity Awards *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Tablets, 180 ea
  • "I try and take at least one a day to keep my immune system boosted and I haven't come down with anything and thats saying a lot considering I have a 3 year old and take care of two school aged kids twice a week." in 2 reviews
  • "These seem to keep me from getting sick, or if I'm already sick, they make the sickness less severe." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Review for: 240 Capsule more...
This stuff is a life saver! They really do prevent you from getting sick. i take them everyday, just 2 to boost immune system. If i start feeling like I'm coming down with something, I'll bump it up to the full dose and take 3, 3 times a day, it will completely deter any sickness, especially colds! if you do get sick just take the full dosage and it shortens it so much. I can get rid of a cold COMPLETELY in 2 days. LIFE SAVER
Jenna D.
I love this product. I do not take the 6 capsules as suggested, but when I feel sluggish or need an immune boost, I will take 2-3 of these pills. The only thing I hate is the taste. Not so pleasant when you have to burp after taking the pills. 🙈
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very affordable and great to have around during cold and flu season. Works to prevent getting sick but if you do it also assists I boosting your immune system during your time being sick so
that get well sooner
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was introduced to Wellness Formula when I was back in college. A girlfriend of mine gave them to me when I was getting sick and I couldn't miss work or school. They worked like magic. Been taking them since then and passing them along to friends and family as a recommendation. These are truly the best!
Morgan D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this stuff. Yes the pills are pretty big and a little stinky but I swear by this stuff. If I feel like I'm coming down with something I start taking them like crazy and it usually gets rid of it before it turns into something major. If I do get sick, I still take these and I feel like it shortens the sickness. I try and take at least one a day to keep my immune system boosted and I haven't come down with anything and thats saying a lot considering I have a 3 year old and take care of two school aged kids twice a week. Try this stuff and you wont be disappointed!
Agne B.
Palmdale, CA
These are greaaaaat, my boyfriend bought these when we was sick and they helped so much ! When I recently got sick I ordered these off amazon and took them right when they arrived and I felt better the next day, they will truly zap away an early cold!
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I agree these are great. I have been using them for 5 years . They are a lifesaver when it is Flu season. This product works amazingly well. I recommend it to all my friends. It works well worth the price.
heather d.
Valley Springs, CA
If you can get past the super potent bad smell of these, you'll see that they work pretty well! I take them, along with my regular daily vitamins, whenever I feel a sickness coming on or if someone I've spent time around is sick. These seem to keep me from getting sick, or if I'm already sick, they make the sickness less severe. I credit them from keeping many sicknesses from spreading around my household. I recommend trying them out!
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes yes yes!! I love these. Everyone needs them. They not only boost you immune system but make you feel good overall. I have bought them for all of my friends when they were sick. It's like our secret family traditions haha.
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
These are so great. Whenever you feel a cold coming on just take these. They are magic in a bottle and the Swanson site has them for cheap!!!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the purpose of these supplements? Anyone notice a difference after taking them?
Noùr S.