Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Tablets, 180 ea uploaded by FREDRICKA F.
10 colors available

BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Herbal Defense Formula* #1 Immune Formula** Now with Metabolic C™ 2007 Vity Awards *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Tablets, 180 ea
  • "I try and take at least one a day to keep my immune system boosted and I haven't come down with anything and thats saying a lot considering I have a 3 year old and take care of two school aged kids twice a week." in 2 reviews
  • "These seem to keep me from getting sick, or if I'm already sick, they make the sickness less severe." in 1 review
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
I love this product. I do not take the 6 capsules as suggested, but when I feel sluggish or need an immune boost, I will take 2-3 of these pills. The only thing I hate is the taste. Not so pleasant when you have to burp after taking the pills. 🙈
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I agree these are great. I have been using them for 5 years . They are a lifesaver when it is Flu season. This product works amazingly well. I recommend it to all my friends. It works well worth the price.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Very affordable and great to have around during cold and flu season. Works to prevent getting sick but if you do it also assists I boosting your immune system during your time being sick so
that get well sooner
rachel h.
rachel h.
I will use anything to prevent me from getting sick! The taste definitely takes some getting used to but I absolutely think these work!
Agne B.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
These are greaaaaat, my boyfriend bought these when we was sick and they helped so much ! When I recently got sick I ordered these off amazon and took them right when they arrived and I felt better the next day, they will truly zap away an early cold!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
This is a great supplement. I take it whenever anyone in the office is starting to get sick and it prevents me from getting sick.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
This supplement is my go to product when I feel my immune system crashing. Gets you feeling better in no time!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this stuff. Yes the pills are pretty big and a little stinky but I swear by this stuff. If I feel like I'm coming down with something I start taking them like crazy and it usually gets rid of it before it turns into something major. If I do get sick, I still take these and I feel like it shortens the sickness. I try and take at least one a day to keep my immune system boosted and I haven't come down with anything and thats saying a lot considering I have a 3 year old and take care of two school aged kids twice a week. Try this stuff and you wont be disappointed!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is our go-to whenever we feel like we are coming down with something. It always helps us stay healthy and not get sick!
Christina S.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Yes yes yes!! I love these. Everyone needs them. They not only boost you immune system but make you feel good overall. I have bought them for all of my friends when they were sick. It's like our secret family traditions haha.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the purpose of these supplements? Anyone notice a difference after taking them?