Source Naturals Wellness Colloidal Silver™ uploaded by Jazmine 🔪.

BY SOURCE NATURALS

The Wellness Family™ of products is designed to support the body's defense system when under physical stress. Wellness Colloidal Silver™ is produced using a unique electrolytic process which ensures homogeneity, minute particle size, and stability of the silver particles.

Suggested Use:

2 teaspoons per day for no more than 10 days at a time, and for no more than 20 days per month. This product is not intended for children or for continuous use.

Allergies:

Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.

Lynn B.
1,000 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product fights yeast, bacteria and viruses. I use it for sore throats, earaches, cuts and burns for self and my dog. The product isn’t expensive. It is sold in smaller bottles. I’d recommend trying the product if you want to avoid chemicals in your products.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My friend encouraged me to try this when I mentioned I had an ear infection. I just got off a bout of antibiotics from a coughing and wanted a natural remedy in my body. Added two tsp of this Colloidal Silver, found at Sprouts, to my juiced juice, and within an hour the pain was gone. I followed up the next day to make sure gone and it's still gone! Seriously good stuff for healing! Don't do too much but shouldn't need to. Make sure you check you can take this before hand.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand for silver. It's super affordable and it works great. I am continually impressed with the power of colloidal silver. It's a powerful anti bacterial agent. I always use silver before resorting to antibiotics which I try and avoid at all costs. This past winter I got strep throat, my doctor offered to prescribe antibiotics and I asked for three days to attempt to get rid of it using silver. My doctor was skeptical and the blown away when I returned a few days free of strep. What a great product-of course don't let it replace antibiotics if you really need them, but try silver first when you can!
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad takes this product religiously. In the beginning, I was very skeptical and had doubts about trying it, but then I thought about it. My dad takes this and at 66, he's healthier than most of the guys I know in their 20s. He never gets sick. So I started taking it when I had the flu. After two days, I was completely better with none of the side effects medications have.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I love this product. I have used it for viruses and even strep throat. It is an all natural way to kill the bug. It is pricey, but well worth it if you are wanted to get rid of thing naturally rather than with antibiotics and chemical prescriptions.
Natures natural antibiotic. Great for when getting sick or sick. I like the spray. Don't use more than 14 days in a row like you would with a normal antibiotic. No nasty side effects like antibiotics and abnormal gut flora. Natural people.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used this multiple times to help prevent and keep sickness at bay/build up our immune systems during a sickness. Seemed to help, it's a little pricey but it lasts a while! Surprising not too terrible of a taste
Kimberly F.
Visalia, CA
This stuff is amazing! I starter taking this when I was full blown sick and the next day I was all better! I use it for my whole family! Works well to clear up congestion as well!
Kate S.
Natrona Hts, Pa
I have used this so many times!!! Hands down, the most helpful for sinus infections in this house!! Even in pregnancy/nursing I recommend it! Wonderful!!!
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
My go to! This kept me and my family sick free for a whole week while in Disney.
Fatima P.
Toronto, ON
What is this?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Does this actually work as a natural antibiotic? I get sick often and usually get put on antibiotics and worry about coming resistant.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
What is this good for?
Valerie C.
swissvale
Has anyone used colloidal silver for health benefits?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
This was the big fad about 12 years ago for me,does anyone else still use this and if so did it give you results?