BY SOURCE NATURALS

The Wellness Family of products is designed to support the body's defense system when under physical stress. Wellness Colloidal Silver is produced using a unique electrical process that creates homogeneity, minute particle size, and stability of the silver particles. No animal proteins or artificial additives are used. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My friend encouraged me to try this when I mentioned I had an ear infection. I just got off a bout of antibiotics from a coughing and wanted a natural remedy in my body. Added two tsp of this Colloidal Silver, found at Sprouts, to my juiced juice, and within an hour the pain was gone. I followed up the next day to make sure gone and it's still gone! Seriously good stuff for healing! Don't do too much but shouldn't need to. Make sure you check you can take this before hand.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to brand for silver. It's super affordable and it works great. I am continually impressed with the power of colloidal silver. It's a powerful anti bacterial agent. I always use silver before resorting to antibiotics which I try and avoid at all costs. This past winter I got strep throat, my doctor offered to prescribe antibiotics and I asked for three days to attempt to get rid of it using silver. My doctor was skeptical and the blown away when I returned a few days free of strep. What a great product-of course don't let it replace antibiotics if you really need them, but try silver first when you can!
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad takes this product religiously. In the beginning, I was very skeptical and had doubts about trying it, but then I thought about it. My dad takes this and at 66, he's healthier than most of the guys I know in their 20s. He never gets sick. So I started taking it when I had the flu. After two days, I was completely better with none of the side effects medications have.
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
My go to! This kept me and my family sick free for a whole week while in Disney.
Kate S.
Natrona Hts, Pa
I have used this so many times!!! Hands down, the most helpful for sinus infections in this house!! Even in pregnancy/nursing I recommend it! Wonderful!!!
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Fantastic for overall health, we use it for ear aches and as an immunity booster!
Kimberly F.
Visalia, CA
This stuff is amazing! I starter taking this when I was full blown sick and the next day I was all better! I use it for my whole family! Works well to clear up congestion as well!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I love this product. I have used it for viruses and even strep throat. It is an all natural way to kill the bug. It is pricey, but well worth it if you are wanted to get rid of thing naturally rather than with antibiotics and chemical prescriptions.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this multiple times to help prevent and keep sickness at bay/build up our immune systems during a sickness. Seemed to help, it's a little pricey but it lasts a while! Surprising not too terrible of a taste
Natures natural antibiotic. Great for when getting sick or sick. I like the spray. Don't use more than 14 days in a row like you would with a normal antibiotic. No nasty side effects like antibiotics and abnormal gut flora. Natural people.
Fatima P.
What is this?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work as a natural antibiotic? I get sick often and usually get put on antibiotics and worry about coming resistant.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
This was the big fad about 12 years ago for me,does anyone else still use this and if so did it give you results?