Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver, Liquid, 2 fl oz

by Source Naturals

Dietary Supplement Ultra Colloidal Silver™ is produced using a unique electrical process which ensures homogeneity, minute particle size and stability of the silver particles. No animal proteins or artificial additives are used. Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, eggs, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver, Liquid, 2 fl oz!
Rebekah V.
Great product! As a child, my parents always gave me some of this when I had a sore throat and once, my mom had pink eye and she used a couple drops of this and it cleared it right up!
Robyn B.
Denham Spgs, LA
I've used this product on burns and cuts. It does an amazing job not leaving scars.
Josie  K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am all about holistic healing and staying away from pharmaceuticals. I learned about colloidal silver from a friend and she talked about all the benefits of it and especially how it cured infections. I had an infection in my tooth so I gave this a shot and it took it right away! I was so impressed and now I use it for almost anything!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I have used colloidal silver for ages! Great for all kinds of ailments. If I feel a sinus infection coming on I will put a couple of drops in a nasal rinse. No Dr. appointment needed!
Joylyn  H.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I have used it for everything from a mouth rinse, topical treatment for scrapes or blemishes, the list goes on and on! Most recently my daughter had very itchy, red eyes that looked like the beginning of pink eye. I saturated two cotton rounds with this and had her hold them on her eyes for awhile before bed and the next day her eyes had COMPLETELY cleared up. Saved me a doctor's office trip and the cost of antibiotics!

Looking for your answer?