Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSource Naturals
Super Earth Brewer's Yeast Flakes Bluebonnet 116 oz Powder

Source Naturals Super Earth Brewer's Yeast Flakes Bluebonnet 11.6 oz Powder

by Source Naturals

Super Earth Brewer's Yeast Flakes by Bluebonnet 11.6 oz Powder Super Earth Brewer's Yeast Flakes 11.6 oz Powder Product Bluebonnets Super Earth Brewers Yeast Powder provides a select strain of Sacchromyces cerevisiae that is carefully grown on certified non-GMO sugar beet molasses instead of the typical grain-derived brewers yeast that is recovered from the beer-brewing process. Grain-derived brewers yeast tends to be particularly bitter in taste due to the nature of the grains used such as barley and hops. Bluebonnets non-GMO premium brewers yeast provides a toasted non-bitter savory flavor without any artificial sweeteners colors or flavors and can be incorporated into any recipe to improve texture and nutritional value. It provides a natural vegan source of high-quality protein that not only encompasses all of the essential amino acids but also dietary fiber and a wide array of vitamins such as most of the B vitamins including folate as well as macro and trace minerals such as calc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Source Naturals Super Earth Brewer's Yeast Flakes Bluebonnet 11.6 oz Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
I didn’t even want to give this 1 star. It is terrible!! I bought this when I was breastfeeding and the smell made me gag. I tried using it in lactation cookies and it just ruined them!! Now I don’t know what to do with this container. Ugh.

Looking for your answer?