BY SOURCE NATURALS

Source Naturals Skin Eternal Day Cream is a nourishing combination of plant extracts and nutrients to help your skin stay smooth and replenished all day. May be used by itself or in conjunction with Skin Eternal Serum. Contains skin supporting DMAE alpha-lipoic acid ascorbyl palmitate (C ester) coenzyme Q10 hyaluronic acid and MSM. It has a fresh clean scent and can be used under makeup. see more...

• Does this cream make you break out is it okay for sensiti...6 Answers
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These cream is like butter. It's so soft and smells really good. I use it on my face and it doesn't clog my pores. I love it
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
This cream is amazing for hydration! Leaves your skin baby soft :) it also takes has a nice fragrance
anabel l.
Bronx, NY
I love these products its very good auits me very good I'm in love with it worth my money
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
This cream is amazing! It has a delightful smell and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft!
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this cream everyday after I wash my face to keep it soft and moisturized!
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Does this cream make you break out is it okay for sensitive skin please