BY SOURCE NATURALS

Healthy and Balanced Diet SupplementPsyllium Husk Powder is a rich source of low calorie soluble dietary fiber. It uses only the husk of the seed as the husk contains more fiber content than the whole seed. This powder has low content of fats and cholesterol that reduces the risk of coronary heart diseases. Mouth-watering taste Appropriate for vegetarians Controls the level of blood sugar This flavorsome diet supplement maintains proper energy levels to keep the body agile all day long. Just For You: Adults and children A Closer Look: Psyllium Husk Powder contain all the vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals that take care of the nourishment requirement of the body. Dietary Concerns: Contains no artificial colors, flavors and additives. Usage: Take once in a day, first briskly stir 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) in 8 ounces of liquid (children, 1/2 teaspoon in 4 ounces of liquid) and then drink it immediately before it starts turning into gel. FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect. I get this as a subscribe and save set and you cannot beat the price. On a perfect day I drink this once in the morning and once at night in a glass of water. I feel that it helps me manage my weight. It is a great addition to my continued pursuit of a healthy lifestyle. I add it to water, shake it, and drink it all at once. You can let this sit or plan to sip it. The psyllium husk immediately begins to expand. In the past, I have shaken it and set it down momentarily just to discover that it had thickened like a milkshake. I had to drink some to add more water to thin it and then drink it immediately. Just imagine how it expands in your system. This is my one and only source for psyllium husk powder for many years.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
This stuff is awesome. It helps me when im constipated because it bulks up and cleans out my intestines.
Anastasia O.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this husk, it is finely ground. Perfectly cleanses the intestines, normalizes its work. I drink together with apple pectin and in combination with probiotics. I drink in the morning on an empty stomach, stirring in the shaker with water.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
I don't like this product. Smells really strange and I didn't notice a big difference.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Old Hickory, TN
this stuff is awesome. I was trying to do a detox and while it's very harsh, it works very well.
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Wapato, WA
Thank god for natural fibers. This stuff is good for hunger suppression, sustaining fulfillment after eating as well and cleaning out your digestive tract (especially after thanksgiving). 10/10 buy.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
This is a amazing product and it works! I would recommend this to anyone with IBS as it does help with symptoms!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
What is this product used for?