BY SOURCE NATURALS

Source Naturals OPC-85 is a potent natural antioxidant derived from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. It is the original product of Dr. Jacques Masquelier, the researcher who first isolated and identified oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPC's. OPC's are powerful plant compounds which have been shown to have exceptional free-radical scavenging activity, and which help preserve the integrity of body tissue. see more...

Gigi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great antioxidant from a trusted company. I have used this supplement on-off for a few years with great results. No miracle pill, but a great booster to a healthy diet.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This is actually a great #antioxidant for your body. Though the Pine Bark might not have a pleasant smell, the reaction your body will have is great :)
Frank X.
Brookline, MA
It took this pretty recently so I don't know if it truly works well. The taste isn't the best but it is still acceptable. The quantity is fairly reasonable, considering the price.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
It's extremely healthy and all natural. The only concerns is it leaves a really bad aftertaste that I do not like.
Phaasha A.
snellville,ga
I love this product I love this product it works very well I recommend it to everyone and their friends
Rebecca R.
I like this the only drawback is that it does have a bad aftertaste but it's healthy for you
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. me and hubs take it everyday. I totally recommend it. try it you won't regret it
Jenny W.
Source naturals OPC-85 pine Bark extract is really good for your health. I bought few
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Very healthy and easy to use does have a big after taste but it's all natural
Shirley V.
Rosedale, MD
Definitely one of the best things I have ever tried will definitely recommend
Rachel K.
What does this do?
ali w.
Has anyone seen results from these??
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Did these actually help
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is this taken for? What are the benefits?
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What does this help with?