Source Naturals - NutraSpray Melatonin Natural Orange 1.5 mg. - 2 oz. uploaded by Isabell B.

BY SOURCE NATURALS #44 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Derwood, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good product and helps me sleep extremely easily. I use this product almost every night. This is very effective for me and my sleep problems. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble sleeping!
Isabell B.
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
I always have trouble falling asleep, but after a few sprays of this under my tongue I fall fast asleep. The taste is decent, I have the orange flavor, but it's worth it for the result. I would definitely but this again, no question about it!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Nutraspray melatonin is suitable for vegetarians. You spray 1 to 3 times under the tongue allow to sit for 30 seconds then swish and swallow and only at bedtime. Also its for adults only.