BY SOURCE NATURALS #1 in Progesterone

Advanced Liposomal Delivery Source Naturals Eternal Woman™ Natural Progesterone Cream features natural progesterone USP from soy. Our PROGESTERON CREAM is guaranteed to contain 500 mg of progesterone per ounce and 22 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. Contents measured by weight, not volume. WARNING: This product contains Progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.  Consult with your physician before using this product. see more...

Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
From what I've seen and heard this seems to be a credible product I can't wait to go ahead and see if it works on my mom since shes the one with the hot flashes.
Joanna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My hormones are super unbalanced and I tend to get hormonal migraines every month. I've started a natural supplement regimen and this is included. I slather it on my arms and inner ankles and it helps balance my hormone levels and alleviate my head pain.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is really great my aunt swears by this she said it takes away most of the feelings especially the hot flashes I would recommend this product
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
My aunt takes these and they actually work for her she says she feels great now with out the hot flashes.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother has used this she says it's great ,she said it's really good no problems of ocbit.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
This stuff really works! My mother swears by it ! It has helped so much I see an improvement
Shabana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I get this cream!
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this for ???never heard of it
Jessica S.