Source Naturals Melatonin Sublingual uploaded by Katherine V.Source Naturals Melatonin Sublingual uploaded by Morgan H.

BY SOURCE NATURALS #91 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement The benefit of sublinguals The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system. Suitable for vegetarians.  Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.  Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. sourcenaturals.com see more...

Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this almost every night. I puts me to sleep in less than ten minutes. I usually only take 1. If I take more than I end up groggy in the morning. Way better than benedryl or zquill. Tastes like peppermint.
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was having the worst time fall asleep for about a month and someone suggested I tried these. It works like a dream! (Haha pun.) The orange flavor isn't bothersome and it doesn't leave you drowsy at all. Only side effect I've noticed is really vivid dreams.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: 10 Tablets more...
I have issues with insomnia because of bad anxiety at night. I was unable to sleep at a decent bedtime (before 2 am), for awhile. I went to the dr. about it and they suggested taking melatonin before bedtime. I went to Fred Meyer and bought this since it's chewable and had good reviews. The good reviews were correct. I take this 20-30 min before my desired time to sleep and I fall asleep within that time.. and I don't wake up until my alarm goes off! Plus, it tastes great.. just like a breath mint!
Sarah T.
Arlington , VA
I love melatonin for nights that I can't sleep. I usually take the regular pills though. The orange flavor is different, but nice. The only thing I don't like is taking it in this form around the same time as brushing my teeth.
Nalia R.
My friend uses this for nights when she can't fall alseep on her own and she told me some great things about it, I haven't used it myself but she sleeps like a baby!
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I love this sleep medicine. It always work and it is not as bad for you as other sleeping pills. It is also very inexpensive!
Yawelkys C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Orange more...
Helps me sleep when I can't seem to, works in minutes & helps with sleeping more peacefully.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Melatonin Sublingual Peppermint 1 mg 1 mg/100 count more...
I love these! I suffer from insomnia, and I find that melatonin really helps. I love that these tablets are sublingual, so they melt under your tongue quickly. I feel like the absorb quicker that way. I also like the small 1mg dosage of these as I find it helps more than a higher dosage! Great product! :)
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
Are these to help you sleep?

back