Personal CareSleeping AidsSource Naturals
Melatonin Liquid Sublingual, Orange, 2 fl oz

Source Naturals Melatonin Liquid Sublingual, Orange, 2 fl oz

by Source Naturals

Dietary Supplement For Occasional Sleeplessness* Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body s circadian rhythm. Helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.* Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Source Naturals Melatonin Liquid Sublingual, Orange, 2 fl oz!
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Source naturals is a trusted product when it comes to supplement. I get them at the vitamin shop rather than Amazon because I trust the vitamin shop more when it comes to buying supplements. This melatonin works very well, I love that it’s a liquid, it’s easy to take and definitely improved my sleeping habits.
Sofia C.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom initially recommended this to me and I really enjoy it now. It is just as effective as my old melatonin supplement, but just more enjoyable with the orange flavor.

Looking for your answer?