BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Support For Cardiovascular, Bone, Muscle Brain Health*br 800 mg Magnesium Per Serving The daily stress of modern life can take its toll on our health. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals for obtaining deep relaxation maintaining overall wellness. While many are familiar with its roles in heart health, bone strength a healthy immune system, fewer people are aware of magnesium s role in muscle relaxation nervous system balance. During times of stress, magnesium stores in the body can be depleted. Supplementation with Magnesium Serene calms the muscles nerves. This bioavailable form supports relaxation at the same time, replenishes this important mineral to the body for all of its benefits, including over 300 enzymatic processes* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnosed, t see more...

Review (1)
Mariana I.
Really like this. I had some issues that my doctor said I should take magnesium supplements and after taking this I’m much better, it’s easy to find, it tastes good and I will continue using it for sure!