Source Naturals Magnesium Malate 1250mg 180 tablets uploaded by Teresa C.

BY SOURCE NATURALS #19 in Magnesium

Dietary Supplement Yielding 833mg Malic Acid Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid, Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production . Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the body s own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.* Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was advised to start taking Magnesium from my nutritionist for my digestive/reflux and anemia. It is a nice product because it gives me great results with no side affects and I get improved sleep and digestion. I like that the price is good too. So many supplements are so expensive.
Cindy L.
Arcadia, CA
Magnesium Malate is such a great form of magnesium for people with chronic pain and leg cramps. I use it since I just recently went through back surgery. It is affordable and can be found at vitacost.com or iherb.com. I recommend this form of magnesium to all.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There were prescribed to me after my visit with my naturopath. I was prescribed a significant amount of iron and as it does have some side effects, was them prescribed this brand of magnesium. Worked well to relive constipation.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
My mom swears by this stuff and makes me take it every day. Magnesium is something a lot of people are lacking in. I just have to remember to take it every day! Has helped me with heartburn and definitely helps with headaches.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are awesome for those on a low carb diet or those that suffer from leg cramps. They help promote proper muscle function and improves cardiovascular health. After eating low carb for six months now, I notice little to no side affects from not devouring carbs like I once did.
Marissa E.
Writing this based mostly on my moms experience and results with this. Dhe really likes it the only thing is a bit expensive but may be where i bought it from.
Gea M.