Add a Photo

By SOURCE NATURALS
GABA Calm Sublingual-Peppermint by Source Naturals Inc. 60 Lozenge The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks allowing for quicker entry into the system. Gaba calm combines three of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters plus n-acetyl l-tyrosine an excellent precursor of noradrenalin. Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic contains no yeast dairy egg gluten corn soy or wheat. Contains no sucrose starch salt preservatives or artificial color flavor or fragrance. Contains tyrosine. Not to be used with mao inhibitor drugs. If you are pregnant or nursing or have chronic high blood pressure consult your health care professional before using this product.
Photo (1)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL

I have had lots of trouble lately with anxiety and racing thoughts. After these were recommended to me, I was able to decrease the amount of worried and racing thoughts I've had by a ton. I'm glad I tried the herbal route first and not straight to medication. Try this first!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I just started using these gaba lozenges and so far so good! They are soothing and calming and taste like peppermint. Purchased at whole foods - an herbal anxiety aid
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Henderson, NV

I have a hard time turning off my racing thoughts and these have been helpful in getting ready to unwind. They are very calming and taste great.

Join Now