HealthWellnessSource Naturals
Crystal Balance Himalayan Coarse Salt Refill

Source Naturals Crystal Balance Himalayan Coarse Salt Refill

by Source Naturals

Delight your taste buds with exotic salt crystals from the Himalayas. This natural salt provides exquisite flavor and provides the body with dozens of trace minerals. The body uses the minerals in Himalayan salt to help maintain a healthy alkaline pH balance.

What is the difference between this and other? Has anyone tried it?
Where is this available for sale?
Why is this better then others???
Start your review of Source Naturals Crystal Balance Himalayan Coarse Salt Refill!
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's rare that you would care about the kind of salt to use, but the source naturals crystal valence himalayas course salt is good.
Naye C.
Pharr tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought it a week ago on the recommendation of my doctor, it is a much healthier alternative and gives a super rich flavor to the food and the price is well I like
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this in anything I cook it taste good and healthy it's a great alternative
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La mejor sal para regímenes alimenticios saludables es mas baja en sodio y con minerales
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Himalayan salt is most definitely a better and healthier alternative to plain salt. I recommend getting this in replacement of regular table salt! The benefits are amazing and it's way tasty and great with food!
Colleen O.
Once you try this you will never want to use regular salt again. There is more flavor and a better flavor. It adds so much to any meal and is great to cook with.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love using this salt I feel it has more flavor. It is more natural and Himalayan sea assault has a lot of healing properties. I would recommend this as a replacement top regular salt. It seasons the food better.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Himalayan salt is literally all I use now! I got persuaded by a friend to try it out since its a lot healthier than regular salt, and as soon as I tried it, I was sold. It seems so much more flavorful than regular iodized salt. I love it!!!
Sara A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I add this product to almost everything I consume. I love the flavor of pink Himalayan salt
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this product to finish off dishes. The salt adds great flavor to finish off steak and seafood especially.