BY SOURCE NATURALS

100% Pure Activated Digestive Aid 260 mg Capsules Activated charcoal is used within the digestive tract. This charcoal has been treated to increase its ability to adsorb (attract and hold to its surface) gases, liquids, and dissolved substances. see more...

Jay πŸ’–.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Charcoal 260 mg 260 mg/100 count more...
So,I'd like to start this by saying that I don't actually take these capsules. What I do is that I break them open and sprinkle or dump the contents onto a toothbrush. I then wet it and use it to brush my teeth,and I've noticed that doing that once or twice a week has really helped to whiten my teeth a few shades,which I'm extremely happy for! I've always suffered from tinted,off white or slightly yellow teeth,and using this in this way has helped me significantly! It was my mom who recommended that I try this,and I'm super grateful that she did. It's boosted my confidence a lot!
Daniella E.
I've always had digestive issues and taking this product helps my digestion and I don't get stomach aches at all anymore.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
We have a bottle of these, the exact same kind too :D We use them for when we have a stomach ache and they help:)
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Family had this Sy home they love it
Use it lets apperently it works really well