BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Attention Excellence Results Enhances Mental Concentration* Studies have shown that very active children may have special dietary needs.  Source Naturals Attentive child™ is designed to support your child s ability to focus - and kids love the sweet and tart taste!  DMAE, a substance normally found in the brain, has been shown to help enhance mental concentration.  Magnesium plays a role in neuromuscular transmission and activity.  L-Aspartate, an amino acid, acts as a neurotransmitter.  Grape seed extract is rich in procyanidins, which have powerful antioxidant activity, and phosphatidylserine is a vital component of cell membranes, including those in the brain.* Suitable for vegetarians.  Contains no yeast, dairy, egg or wheat.  Contains no preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance. *These statemen see more...

Angelina G.
Monroe, NC
My 12 year old son has ADHD. We have tried so many things to help him, nothing seems to be just right. We went through a whole bottle of this and none of us really noticed a difference...... so we didn't purchase a second bottle. THAT is when we noticed a difference. My son started coming home from school saying he had a hard day and that the past few weeks had been better and we couldn't figure out why. Then one day he asked where the chewable wafers were that he had been having every morning. I told him I stopped buying them because I didn't think they worked. He said that ever since he stopped taking them he has been having a harder time paying attention at school and asked me to buy some more. I figured it was worth trying a second bottle......... within the first week of purchasing a second bottle he was telling us he noticed a difference now that he had them again. He said it worked better than anything. SO........... that's it for us. We are sold, and will continue to purchase this product!!!
Stephanie L.
New Bern, NC
My son has been taking theses for a while with no change in behavior. They are rather big and he hates the taste of them.