BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports Normal Sleep Cycles* 5-HTP is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body. Increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle.* Source Naturals 5-HTP is naturally derived from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Stress and anxiety relief capsules (Health and Beauty)
I started using 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) a natural serotonin supplement to help with my stress levels. I often find myself over overwhelmed and stressed over the smallest and also very irreverent things; also, diagnosed with ADHD. I was prescribed medication, but did not like the thought of having to take strong medication on a daily basis. Really it only made sense to try and correct things (serotonin levels) than to try and “keep it calm” for say. With this being said I was really excited to learn about 5-HTP and how it is a more natural way to try and get rid of this over whelming feeling that leads to anxiety at times. I feel a lot better knowing I am ingesting a form of a plant (Griffonia simplicifolia) made in Africa, rather than many ingredients that I do not know about.

I suggest taking this supplement before bed for the best results. 100mg.
Shabana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was not impressed with this and didn't see any changes really. Maybe it
Works for some
People
Shabana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has this worked for anyone

Kohl's