Sour Punch Watermelon Straws uploaded by Shiraya P.

BY SOUR PUNCH

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this watermelon-flavored soft and chewy treat. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?1 Answers
  • I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?4 Answers
  • "Whenever you have a sweet tooth this candy will hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat it all day!" in 1 review
  • "Every time we go out to see a movie they all have to have them." in 1 review
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
These are really good sour candy with a good flavor.. i mean u cant taste the watermelon but its a yummy candy to snack on especially if u like a sour candys thats not soo sour were u cant even enjoy it.. its perfect blend of soir and sweet..
Malissa G.
LOMITA, CA
These are one of my favorites I absolutely love sour candies especially watermelon flavored these have great watermelon flavor without tasting like fake artificial flavoring and are super sour and delicious
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the blue raspberry flavor of this candy and I also got a bag of assorted flavors which I also enjoyed. I was excited to try this but however was disappointed. These don’t taste anything like watermelon, if anything they reminded me of cherry. I would not recommend this flavor in particular
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooo good they have an amazing watermelon taste with just the right amount of sour and super affordable they are great and one of my favorites I keep them stocked at my house my whole family loves them
Bethany C.
These are my favorite Sour Punch Straws flavor and I think they are a great value for the price and they last for a few snack sessions, definitely tasty and fun eats! I always buy these.
Victoria S.
Baton Rouge, LA
The first bite of these are always difficult, but the more you eat them, the better they get. I used to get these all of the time at school in aftercare because they would sell them. I loved the watermelon flavor the best! These are not my go to candy though.
Maddy M.
They are my favorite candy by far. They are inexpensive and there are a wide range of flavors. Watermelon or strawberry is usually my go to and this brand has the best flavors. Really good flavor and the watermelon doesn't taste articial, I would definitely recommend trying these.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Been in love with these sweet and sour straws since the early 2000s. As kids we used to drink our sofa through them . Talk about a sugar high! They are still really good and I happen to like watermelon the best. Still buy these pretty often.
Lexi M.
Sour Punch is not my most favorite sour candy! It has a little bit too much tang for me compared to other products! If you're going to get some try these though! They are definitely not for the faint of heart when it comes to sour stuff!
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate watermelon anything. So I was really surprised when I tried one of these and didn't hate it. It doesn't have an overall powerful watermelon flavor, you can taste it just not too much. Definitely least favorite flavor though.
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia
I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?
Araceli G.
COMPTON
Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?