Sour Punch Watermelon Straws uploaded by Shiraya P.

BY SOUR PUNCH

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this watermelon-flavored soft and chewy treat. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?1 Answers
  • I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Whenever you have a sweet tooth this candy will hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat it all day!" in 1 review
  • "Every time we go out to see a movie they all have to have them." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the blue raspberry flavor of this candy and I also got a bag of assorted flavors which I also enjoyed. I was excited to try this but however was disappointed. These don’t taste anything like watermelon, if anything they reminded me of cherry. I would not recommend this flavor in particular
Malissa G.
Bellflower, CA
These are one of my favorites I absolutely love sour candies especially watermelon flavored these have great watermelon flavor without tasting like fake artificial flavoring and are super sour and delicious
Maddy M.
They are my favorite candy by far. They are inexpensive and there are a wide range of flavors. Watermelon or strawberry is usually my go to and this brand has the best flavors. Really good flavor and the watermelon doesn't taste articial, I would definitely recommend trying these.
Victoria S.
The first bite of these are always difficult, but the more you eat them, the better they get. I used to get these all of the time at school in aftercare because they would sell them. I loved the watermelon flavor the best! These are not my go to candy though.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Been in love with these sweet and sour straws since the early 2000s. As kids we used to drink our sofa through them . Talk about a sugar high! They are still really good and I happen to like watermelon the best. Still buy these pretty often.
Lexi M.
Sour Punch is not my most favorite sour candy! It has a little bit too much tang for me compared to other products! If you're going to get some try these though! They are definitely not for the faint of heart when it comes to sour stuff!
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate watermelon anything. So I was really surprised when I tried one of these and didn't hate it. It doesn't have an overall powerful watermelon flavor, you can taste it just not too much. Definitely least favorite flavor though.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These are so delicious! I love watermelon flavor in general, but with the sour flavor to begin with the watermelon after it was great! My only complaint is I wish there was more in the container! Would definitely get again!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Omg. I love these so much. If I'm in a gas station and see these, they are going in my cart. If I'm at the grocery store and spot them, onto the checkout belt they go. They are a must!
Fatma E.
I love this!! I only tried the strawberry but I couldn't find s place to review so I'm writing it here! This stuff tastes amazing!! It's sour but not too much. It's just the right amount to where it's SOO good you can't stop! I wouldn't compare the sour taste to cry babies because it's not that intense. These straws are sour but to the point where you can enjoy them without having to worry about your tongue not handling the sour flavor! I would totally recommend it to anyone with a sour tooth!
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia
I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?
Araceli G.
COMPTON
Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?