Sour Punch Watermelon Straws uploaded by Shiraya P.

BY SOUR PUNCH

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this watermelon-flavored soft and chewy treat. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?1 Answers
  • I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?4 Answers
  • "Every time we go out to see a movie they all have to have them." in 1 review
  • "Whenever you have a sweet tooth this candy will hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat it all day!" in 1 review
Victoria S.
The first bite of these are always difficult, but the more you eat them, the better they get. I used to get these all of the time at school in aftercare because they would sell them. I loved the watermelon flavor the best! These are not my go to candy though.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Been in love with these sweet and sour straws since the early 2000s. As kids we used to drink our sofa through them . Talk about a sugar high! They are still really good and I happen to like watermelon the best. Still buy these pretty often.
Lexi M.
Sour Punch is not my most favorite sour candy! It has a little bit too much tang for me compared to other products! If you're going to get some try these though! They are definitely not for the faint of heart when it comes to sour stuff!
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hate watermelon anything. So I was really surprised when I tried one of these and didn't hate it. It doesn't have an overall powerful watermelon flavor, you can taste it just not too much. Definitely least favorite flavor though.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These are so delicious! I love watermelon flavor in general, but with the sour flavor to begin with the watermelon after it was great! My only complaint is I wish there was more in the container! Would definitely get again!
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
My all-time favorite candy! I have always had a sweet tooth and I also love sour flavor everything. These aren't too sour or too sweet, they are perfect!
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
My go to movie treat. Love how they are both sour and sweet. They are very well priced and easy to find, The jumbo pack is the best one for the movies.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great flavor! The watermelon taste goes well with the sour and its just tangy not overly sour. I eat these all the time!
Raylyn Y.
Valdosta, GA
One of my favorite candies! Super sweet and sour! I actually use them as straws sometimes.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Fruity and sweet. These are named "sour" but they're more like sugar coated. Very good.
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia
I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?
Araceli G.
COMPTON
Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?