Sour Punch Watermelon Straws uploaded by Shiraya P.

BY SOUR PUNCH

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this watermelon-flavored soft and chewy treat. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?1 Answers
  • I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?4 Answers
  • "Every time we go out to see a movie they all have to have them." in 1 review
  • "Whenever you have a sweet tooth this candy will hit the spot!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat it all day!" in 1 review
Victoria S.
The first bite of these are always difficult, but the more you eat them, the better they get. I used to get these all of the time at school in aftercare because they would sell them. I loved the watermelon flavor the best! These are not my go to candy though.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Been in love with these sweet and sour straws since the early 2000s. As kids we used to drink our sofa through them . Talk about a sugar high! They are still really good and I happen to like watermelon the best. Still buy these pretty often.
Lexi M.
Sour Punch is not my most favorite sour candy! It has a little bit too much tang for me compared to other products! If you're going to get some try these though! They are definitely not for the faint of heart when it comes to sour stuff!
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hate watermelon anything. So I was really surprised when I tried one of these and didn't hate it. It doesn't have an overall powerful watermelon flavor, you can taste it just not too much. Definitely least favorite flavor though.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These are so delicious! I love watermelon flavor in general, but with the sour flavor to begin with the watermelon after it was great! My only complaint is I wish there was more in the container! Would definitely get again!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Omg. I love these so much. If I'm in a gas station and see these, they are going in my cart. If I'm at the grocery store and spot them, onto the checkout belt they go. They are a must!
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
These make the best (guilty pleasure) study snack! At just 2oz I can share the package with my study buddy to fully satisfy our sweet teeth with a little sour kick that keeps me focused and energized.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the first candy I grab for at the movies lol my daughter an I both love it! It's sour and it gets sweet once you start chewing more. It hurts my teeth after a couple of pieces though. At that point my daughter will eat the rest. It's a nice snack to have while enjoying a movie.
Kaitlyn S.
Omg I love these things! These are the perfect balance of sour and sweet! I buy these at five below and they are super comparable to sour patch kids. I really hate the blue sour patch kid so it's nice to be able to pick and choose what flavors I want!
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mouth watering ❤️ my husband and I are obsessed. If you have a sweet tooth then this will satisfy your craving!!! They are addicting once you eat one you won't stop until you finish the whole pack! They are simply delicious!!! And super affordable!!!
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia
I am wondering does this product taste more sour than sweet?
Araceli G.
COMPTON
Why do I need to buy this! Tell me it free?