BY SOUR PUNCH #60 in Gummy Candy

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New improved flavor 0 g trans fat Artificially flavored Made in USA

• I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?3 Answers
  • I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??18 Answers
Cristie G.
Yup a green packet of sour and sweet goodness!! The apple is such a tart and sour taste that makes my mouth water writing about it! The green apple is even better! Thensour tastes grabs your budsbat first, then the sweet and juatbwhen you thinknyour bite is finiahed the straw os a sweet finish! They make a great variety of flavors too!
Marissa F.
If there is any candy that a person can eat non-stop, multiple times a day, throughout an entire week THIS IS THAT CANDY! I am so obsessed with these sour punch straws I simply cannot ever get enough. They are the perfect size, taste, and texture I absolutely am crazy for them! Sugar all over the face is worth this yummy treat.
Savannah S.
Morrison, OK
We were sent the mango chile flavored sour punch straws in my most recent VoxBox and they were a very different kind of flavor. Good but not really what we were expecting. You get a lot of punch straws so it is a good amount for the usual price. Not sure if we would get the mango chile flavor again but love sour punch straws.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I didnt enjoy this candy very much but my children loved it. They loved the taste and said it was the perfect mix of sweet and sour. The chilli flavor is very vague but that was fine since the kids didnt mind.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh boy! I can eat these all day. Out of all the flavors these and the blue are definitely the most sour. I love love love these so much, I buy this kind more then any kind out there! Go get you some while you surf reviews and do your snaps!
Stephanye R.
Upper Darby, PA
My favorite flavor and candy especially now since I'm pregnant ! Always right when I have a sugar rush it really satisfies my cravings can never go wrong with this candy and it makes a great addition to movie snacks !
Sierra K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of highly sour candies I've tried. I remember eating them a few times as a kid although they can be tough an get in your teeth it's good when you find fresh ones.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I'm not joking. They give you a sour punch, but don't sting your mouth like the other sour candies do. They have a wonderful apple flavor (a flavor I'm super picky about). Although this product isn't sold widely, I buy it whenever I see it. I will be picking some up next time I find them!
toni k.
I have loved this candy ever since I was a kid! It's hands down the best candy ever! I definitely recommend it.
Sara C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really good if you're a fan of sour candies...I actually want some now that I'm reviewing this lol.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!
Shemaiah D.
Hampton, GA
I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?