BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New improved flavor 0 g trans fat Artificially flavored Made in USA

• I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?3 Answers
  • I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??18 Answers
Cristie G.
Yup a green packet of sour and sweet goodness!! The apple is such a tart and sour taste that makes my mouth water writing about it! The green apple is even better! Thensour tastes grabs your budsbat first, then the sweet and juatbwhen you thinknyour bite is finiahed the straw os a sweet finish! They make a great variety of flavors too!
Duyen H.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour punch candy straws has been in my life for years. I remember running to the ice cream man that came around my neighborhood just to buy these with my siblings instead of ice cream. They're really good, and super sour. Loved using them to drink my drinks sometimes. Haha
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Our Family loves Sour Punch Candy straws we love the flavor and we love how Sour they are! My son and daughter also love these and they are such a great value. I used to buy these all the time as a kid and now my kids love them. I definitely recommend these!
Savannah S.
Morrison, OK
We were sent the mango chile flavored sour punch straws in my most recent VoxBox and they were a very different kind of flavor. Good but not really what we were expecting. You get a lot of punch straws so it is a good amount for the usual price. Not sure if we would get the mango chile flavor again but love sour punch straws.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I didnt enjoy this candy very much but my children loved it. They loved the taste and said it was the perfect mix of sweet and sour. The chilli flavor is very vague but that was fine since the kids didnt mind.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh boy! I can eat these all day. Out of all the flavors these and the blue are definitely the most sour. I love love love these so much, I buy this kind more then any kind out there! Go get you some while you surf reviews and do your snaps!
Sierra K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of highly sour candies I've tried. I remember eating them a few times as a kid although they can be tough an get in your teeth it's good when you find fresh ones.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I am not a huge fan of sour candies so when I want something that give me a little sour these are the candies I going after. I love the green apple but there are other flavors that hold their own up against this one. I would definitely recommend I know at my hometown movies theater these are the big selling ticket especially with the kids. If you want something that is really sour these are not the candy for you these are a sweet candy with a hint of tart at best. I still love and suggest you pick some up to try for yourself!
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I'm not joking. They give you a sour punch, but don't sting your mouth like the other sour candies do. They have a wonderful apple flavor (a flavor I'm super picky about). Although this product isn't sold widely, I buy it whenever I see it. I will be picking some up next time I find them!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not the biggest fan of sour punch straws but out of all of the flavors, this one is definitely the best flavor. My brother gets these all of the time and we always finish 'em off within minutes. They're a good, cheap concession stand candy that will be around forever.
jessica m.
Prarieville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!
Shemaiah D.
Hampton, GA
I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?