BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New improved flavor 0 g trans fat Artificially flavored Made in USA

• I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?3 Answers
  • I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??18 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I'm not joking. They give you a sour punch, but don't sting your mouth like the other sour candies do. They have a wonderful apple flavor (a flavor I'm super picky about). Although this product isn't sold widely, I buy it whenever I see it. I will be picking some up next time I find them!
Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I love sour gummy candy and these are always good. The only reason I gave them four stars is because they are MESSY! The sugar gets everywhere and they can leave your hands all sticky. I usually get them at the movies for a snack - although if you buy them at Walmart or Target beforehand they're MUCH cheaper.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
These are so good. I can literally eat 1000 of these and not get tired of them. The green and the red are the best flavors but the other ones are good as well. They are pretty inexpensive too. You can get them anywhere! The only con about them is that the sour sugar gets everywhere and they are so sticky!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of sour punch straws but out of all of the flavors, this one is definitely the best flavor. My brother gets these all of the time and we always finish 'em off within minutes. They're a good, cheap concession stand candy that will be around forever.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These things are soo good and addicting even though they are all sugar. They have a few different flavors and they all taste awesome. They are sour like they say, but not too bad that you cant hande them. They are super cheap which makes them an easy purchase :)
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , TX
I love sour candy and this just gives me that satisfaction. This flavor is my favorite. I have to fight my husband and son for them lol. Every time I go to the grocery store I spontaneously throw it in there. I send it to my friends on deployment they love them
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
These are super good. I love sour punch straws, especially the green apple flavor. Sour candy is my favorite and these definitely have a good sour flavor. i highly recommend these unless you are not a fan of sour things because you probably will not like them.
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
I have a big sweet tooth and I just absolutely love Sour Power straws and belts. I always have to have a pack right by my side no matter what. This is my go to candy that keeps me happy and go lucky. Love the green apple taste and hits my sweet tooth spot.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
If you love sour green apple sugary sweet candy and this is for you I bought mine at the movie theater cinema flavor is very good if you like the above the price was average I would recommend it to others
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
I have liked this candy for a very long time. The Sour Punch Candy Straws are the perfect amount of sour and sweet which is how I like my candy. Very delicious and would recommend!
jessica m.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know if they still sell the blueones??
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
I'm probably in the most wanted list !?!
Shemaiah D.
Shemaiah D.
Hampton, GA
I wonder do stores or any online sites sell these in bulks?