Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
I'm currently so obsessed with these right now lol I LOVE them. They're the absolute perfect balance between sweet and sour and unlike most candies who claim they're sour, these legitimately are. Added bonus: texture! I like to let these guys sorta melt after awhile... Strawberry is easily my favorite, but the awesome thing is that I enjoy them all! Lately I've been having to upgrade to the jumbo pack cause these are so yummy lol
Annie C.
Annie C.
I find it funny that even candy review are on here, but still pretty cool lol.... I am obsessed with these!!! They are so dang good and I would have to say they are my favorite candy. They aren't too sour to the point where you feel like your mouth is shrinking, just perfect :).. I always eat these at the movie theater and occasionally at home. Strawberry flavor has to be my favorite, then blueberry would be my second choice.
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
These are classic and my all-time favorite snack for when I want something sour but also a little sweet! The straws themselves are chewy and delicious with just the right touch of sour. The light sugared topping gives it a sweet note that perfects the taste.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I always bring Sour Punch Straws to the movie because they are the perfect movie snack! They are sour and taste so good. My only complaint is that they are seriously sticky and I always have to wash my hands after I eat them unless I want sticky fingers.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
These used to be my favorite candy when I was a kid. They are perfectly sour, but after the sour coating was gone they were so sweet and tasty. I loved this red kind and the blue kind. They have these at pretty much all gas stations and super markets.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I always grab for these when I'm going to the movie theatre. They are the best if you are looking for something sour! You can usually get a big sleeve of them at walmart for $1 or so and they have all diffferent flavors, but my favorite is strawberry
Simone J.
Simone J.
His is my absolute favorite candy. I don't eat candy much but this is definitely i product I have to get every time that I do. Perfect combo or sour and sweet! The flavor of strawberry is my favorite. I definitely recommend this candy to everybody.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Sour Straws 4.5 oz; 128 g
oh lawd!!!!! i killed myself this halloween. i bought these for the kids, but i ended up eating so many of them!!! it did get a stomach ache, beware. great taste though.
Juana A.
Juana A.
These are good for when you're craving something sour. Not such a huge fan of the actual gummy candy tho. It tastes a bit rubbery to me.
Anne T.
Anne T.
These are easily my favorite sour treat!!!! They are the perfect mix of sour and sweet!!! I also love how chewy they are.
Ashe F.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Do they still sell these in a lot of places in the USA?
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Warren, OH
What was the best favorite you had in this candy mine was any thing red