BY SOUR PUNCH #64 in Gummy Candy

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this strawberry-flavored soft and chewy straw.  Kosher certified. Made in USA.

Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Sour punch straws have been a favorite of mine for as far as I can remember...or just about! It's one of those candies that once you start popping them in your mouth you can't stop until it's all gone. The "straw" has that strawberry sweetness topped with sour sugar. I remember once when I was younger I tested it out by drinking though the candy like a real straw. It was pretty cool and tasted delicious. It's a yummy candy that you can have fun with!
Valerie M.
Albany, OH
When I’m craving sour things (which is all of the time) I choose these 9 times out of 10. They’re so great!! The sugar out the outside mixed with the sweet inside makes for a great combination. I love this brand and the flavors!!
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
Guilty pleasure completely! I have such a sweet tooth and these babies are my weakness! Although they are hard to find I buy them out whenever I find them! Love the sour and the chewiness! Great flavor and fun to eat! Always love when people think of me when they see them! Always have a hidden stash of them!
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
one if my favorite sour candies!!!! This is my favorite flavor. Its sour and sweet! You can get it at 7/11 for a good price. Its fun to eat. Its not extremely sour but it tastes really good! I always buy
Monica C.
Provo, UT
I really love sour punch, I love it !!! It is one of my favorite snacks, I am a lover of the acid flavors of these sweets and especially those of strawberries are my favorites although I also like the greens. Try it
Amanda J.
This is one of my favorite sour candies! These are very sweet and tangy! The strawberry is my favorite flavor! It’s the perfect balance between sweet and tart! I highly recommend!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sour staws. They arent overly sour and have the right amount of sweetness. I get these all the time in bulk from sams club. They are so much fun to eat and the amount per pack is perfect sometimes on the side of too much. When i can't finish it in one day i love eating them the next when they become a little harder.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
These are probably my guiltiest pleasure candy. I love the chewiness and the sweet/tart balance. I only eat them once in a while because they are obviously not healthy at all but they’re just so addictive. If you’re a sour candy/gummy fan you definitely have to try these. The strawberry flavor is my favorite
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite go to since I was two years old. They are so affordable we can buy them at the $.99 store which is amazing and nothing can possibly compare to how good these are
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was sent to me from Influenster and I enjoyed the texture and sour taste. I believe this is similar to other sour candy like sour patch but this is a bit chewier. It tastes close to strawberry but a little more artificial. I like the texture and sour taste the best.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Rebeca D.
Wonderland
Hey does someone knows if there are other flavors of the candy?
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Do they still sell these in a lot of places in the USA?
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
How many of you love the red ones. (:
Kendra C.
Warren, OH
What was the best favorite you had in this candy mine was any thing red