BY SOUR PUNCH #71 in Gummy Candy

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this strawberry-flavored soft and chewy straw.  Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Hey does someone knows if there are other flavors of the candy? 9 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • Who else loves sour straws?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Man I really love this candy! I used to get these all the time in high school. They would do fundraising and this is one of the items they sold. Nearly every single day I would go get a pack of these. Now as an adult, i get them ever so often and still love them to this day, the strawberry is my favorite flavor. Not sure if anyone else does this or just me, but I lick all the sour stuff off the straw first then I eat the strawberry gummy thats left.
Annie C.
Annie C.
I find it funny that even candy review are on here, but still pretty cool lol.... I am obsessed with these!!! They are so dang good and I would have to say they are my favorite candy. They aren't too sour to the point where you feel like your mouth is shrinking, just perfect :).. I always eat these at the movie theater and occasionally at home. Strawberry flavor has to be my favorite, then blueberry would be my second choice.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I can't be the only person who would see these on the way to check out at Walmart and pick them up every time?! Amazingly delicious, they're a special treat. Whenever I get them I have to stop for a slushie and test out the "straw" abilities, which are usually top of their game(and add such a great extra flavor). I recommend these to anyone who enjoys a little bit of sour punch!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC
I used to buy these all the time when I was working in retail, for when the night was slow and I was getting sleepy. A little boost of sugar and and a bite of sour was all I needed. I love the strawberry flavor the best. I get them every once in a while now when I'm in the mood for something a little sour and a little sweet. Yum!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
There's no reason to give these yummy delicious candies anything but a 5 star. It's true to its commercial stating "sour than sweet" lol it's such a cute concept. Anyway this candy is at a great affordable value and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do! You buy these anywhere from your local grocery store or the drug store!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
These have always been my favorite. You can never go wrong with these. It's very rare that I buy the strawberry ones, but I prefer the rainbow or green apple. Very chewy, tastes great and for a good price they're awesome. These are always a must for me for movies, parties or just when you get that sweet tooth.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love the sour punch straws! The flavor is nice and there is just the right amount of sour and sweet. I like the strawberry and the blue (I can't remember which flavor the blue is). They are somewhat messy as the the sour coating does fall off at times and they tend to make your fingers sticky.
Becca C.
Becca C.
They don't taste bad per se, but I hated getting the little mini versions for Halloween. What am I supposed to do with two bites of candy? Some of them have way too much of the sour stuff on them and eating them is difficult for the first few minutes, but others barely have any sourness to them at all.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY
These are super delicious...for a while. After some time they begin to have an odd chemical aftertaste. not that I would expect these to be all natural or organic by any stretch of the imagination. The flavor is more fruity overall than specifically strawberry, but definitely good occassionally.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Springfield, IL
These are so yummy. I wanted something Sour Patch but not the usual. They were the same price as the regular Sour Patch candy so that was good. I thought they were delicious. Only downside was all the sugar that sticks to your fingers, which you get with the regular ones too. Would recommend.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Which flavor is your favorite?
Rebeca D.
Rebeca D.
Wonderland
Hey does someone knows if there are other flavors of the candy?
Evaa M.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
How many of you love the red ones. (:
Ashe F.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Do they still sell these in a lot of places in the USA?
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Warren, OH
What was the best favorite you had in this candy mine was any thing red