Sour Punch® Share Me!® Mini Bites Assorted Flavors

Your favorite Sour Punch® Bites® flavors now come in new resealable pouches! They fit easily in your bag so you can snack during classes, and they’re the perfect size for sharing with friends. Try the Sour Punch® Share Me!® mini bites in Ragin’ Reds or Assorted flavors.

Megan K.
First Impressions: I received this product in my Dorm Life Voxbox provided complementary by Influenster, and was super stoked to say the lease. I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth.

The Product: Okay not I love sour things, but at some point sour becomes too sour. But this candy was fantastic when it came to the sour spectrum! Great for those of us that like a good sour punch (see what I did there) but not a sour beatdown. The packaging says that there are assorted flavors, but to me they all taste about the same. But what really stood out to me was the packaging! They offer a resealable pull lid that is just so handy! For people just want to satisfy a little sweet tooth by popping a couple in your mouth and going on with your day, this is great! You can store this in your purse or backpack without a worry that you might put your hand in and find a surprising sugar disaster. Or if you just want to save some for later (which I never have the problem with) you can just reseal it and enjoy at another time.

Overall: Very yummy, not too intense with the sour, great for on the go sweet tooths!
Maya L.
I got these in a vox box and loved them. I am a huge fan of the sour punch straws but am often irritated by the lack of multiple flavors per package. This product offers all of my favorite flavors in one package. There is a decent amount of candy per package and is enough to share with friends without running out too quickly. I would absolutely buy them in stores if I ever found them.
Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
I received two of these in my DormLife VoxBox, and I loved them! These candies were stuffed full of these small sour chewy bites and my mouth is watering just typing this. I loved the assorted flavors that are available within just one pack, and how it's resealable so you can keep them fresh. I'm guilty to admit that I didn't actually share that much of them, since they were so good. I ate most of one pack in a day (super unhealthy, I know) because I just couldn't resist. They're mildly sour, so if you're looking for something that packs a super acidic punch, I'd look into something else. For me, they're the perfect balance of sour and sweet, where it's not overly excessive on either of those flavors. I'm definitely going to be buying more of these the moment I manage to find them on store shelves. Would highly recommend to those with a sweet tooth like me!
Francesca M.
Shelbyville, KY
 These  Sour Punch® Share Me!® Mini Bites Assorted Flavors are now my guilty pleasure! The package comes with approximately 70 pieces in the flavors of 'Strawberry', 'Blue Raspberry' and 'Green Apple'.For just a few dollars, they are a steal! They are not too sour and they have a great after taste! You also do not need to worry about picky eaters (like me!) to refuse eating the green apple! Usually I will avoid green apple candies with a yardstick, but in this case; they are my favorite! Even though I received this for free from Influenster, I know I will go out and buy more! Especially once my hubby gets a hold of them!
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this as a complimentary product in my #DormLife #VoxBox and I was extremely pleased with them! One if the things I look at when I receive a snack product is how much air comes in the bag/box. These Sour Punch Minis literally were packed ALL THE WAY to the point where there's barely any room left in the bag - just how I like it! These weren't too sour to the point where you have to stop eating them - they're a perfect amount of sour that basically makes you eat the entire bag in one sitting (I didn't share, but should have). Overall, I'm very pleased with these! :) I only wished they were filled with something sour rather than empty air pockets.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I received these in my DormLife VoxBox, which seemed like it was BUILT for me, since Sour Punch Straws are my favorite candy ever. (Seriously, I eat them almost every day...)
However, these Mini Bites tasted slightly different than the Bites I have purchased in the bigger packs at the store. I have gotten these in the past, on occasion, but they are not my favorite. Personally, I prefer the straws over the bites. The Sour Punch Mini Bites are sweeter than the regular Sour Punch Straws. Since I like extreme sour, these candies are not for me. These candies would be better for someone who likes the taste of sour things, but doesn't want anything too sour. Either way, they are a great price for a quality candy!
Sarah Z.
I received these in my DormLife VoxBox and absolutely loved them! The minute I opened the package I couldn't put them down! I finished the pack in one sitting! I'm not a huge fan of sour candies, but these were just the right amount of sweet mixed with sour in my opinion!
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
I was very excited when I got this for free from Influenster! Love some sour stuff!
I was pleasantly surprised by just how much I loved this. Each piece is sour, but not so sour that you are going to walk around with a puckered lip.
But my favorite part was how fruity and juicy these things were. And it wasn't like it was sour THEN it was fruity. Somehow the flavors coincided.
The only reason I'm giving this four stars is because the sugar content was a little high and the pieces tended to get stuck against my teeth.
All in all, I would definitely buy this again!
Zara M.
I received this product in my Dorm Life Voxbox provided complementarily by Influenster. This is the first product in my Voxbox that I have tried and I love it. Sour has never been my thing, so I liked that the product wasn't too sour. There are three flavors and they aren't extremely different but they all taste amazing. As far as the packaging goes, i'm amazed. RESEALABLE PACKET?!? Amazing right? It is great for on the go and I am definitely going to carry this around with me so I can eat some when I get my daily sugar cravings.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love me some Sour Punch straws, and these bites are super convenient in addition to being tasty... This pack comes with Strawberry, Green Apple, and Blue Raspberry. The flavors go well together and are just as delicious separately. They do have a sweetness to them, the sour flavor is really only on the coating... And this smaller pack is a nice treat when you really need some sugar.
I know a friend who got this box how can I? It seems so beneficial
Lisa G.
Psa about Sour Punch® Share Me!® Mini Bites Ragin' Reds!! There’s a 50¢ rebate on Ibotta! (I got mine #complimentary in the #DormLifeVoxBox but don’t miss out on saving money if you’re planning on buying them! #SourHour 😊)