BY SOUR PUNCH #19 in Gummy Candy

The SOUR PUNCH® brand introduces a “better for you” version of its popular Rainbow Straws. These mouth-watering straws still deliver that signature blend with the perfect balance of fruity, sweet and sour by using Natural Colors and Natural Flavors. The colors are derived from fruits and vegetables. The assorted REAL RAINBOW STRAWS tray contains natural strawberry, lemon, apple and tangerine flavors. Also notable, there is NO High Fructose Corn Syrup. SOUR PUNCH® Real Rainbow Straws come in a 1.5oz and 4oz tray.

Alyee H.
Sour Punch Real Rainbow Straws are soft, chewable gummi straws with the right amount of sourness and sugary taste. Candy lovers like my boyfriend won’t be able to
wait to devour these. I on the other hand don’t gravitate to sour treats, but
even I can admit they were pretty tasty. Flavors include strawberry, lemon,
green apple and tangerine, each of which is easily identifiable and made with
natural ingredients.

On the scale of sourness, I would say they’re greater than Sour Patch Kids and less than Warheads. Further, these contain no high fructose corn syrup, are low-fat and sodium. They are not vegan though, since as usual with gummi candies, it’s made with glycerin (glycerol) consisting of animal fat and vegetable oil. Overall, these straws are a tasty treat that sour lovers and adventurous snackers will enjoy! #complimentary #influensterchamp

Holly K.
This was a good product - a nice balance and sweet and sour! I found it to be a bit more sweet than sour and my personal preference is for sour products so it's not my favorite. That being said, I gave a few for my husband to try and he LOVED them. I am sure he would give the product five stars but it is all a matter of personal preference. The packaging of this product is adorable; and I love the colors. Fun, high quality candy product!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically love these as I’m a big fan of gummy treats. Especially sour types! (My fave is the blueberry one!) Unfortunately... these ones were just okay. Same type of candy, gummy sour straw candies... but the flavor of these didn’t hit the right spot. I’d eat them though. Just wouldn’t reach for it on my own!
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
I love candy and the contrast of sour and sweet. I really loved the flavors in this and it was yummy to snack on in the middle of the day. Sometimes they're a little too sour, but I still enjoy it when I need a different type of candy to eat.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I am not a huge sour candy fan, but I do enjoy Sour Punch Straws every once in awhile. I mean, they are a classic. When I was selected to try these in my VoxBox I was very curious how they would compare to the original. I really enjoyed these. Even while being healthier and more natural, they still had the great sour sweet flavor you expect from Sour Punch Straws. I liked having multiple flavors in one package, instead of just one and the fact that these were mostly new flavors. My only real dislike came from the packaging. I assume the plan for packaging was to keep things more calm and neutral to reiterate the no artificial colors and all natural feel. However, by doing this I found it very lackluster and not something my eye would be drawn to on the shelf.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This was a fun product to review and very tasty. I got this in my box box to test as a complementary product testing review to see if I would love to buy this in the store. I would definitely like to invest in repurchasing this especially for the children that I look after at my school because not only is this something Von for my middle-age pre-teen group because they like that fun candy like product. But it is also very tasty and made with real natural products as well. Definitely a great buy can't wait to purchase some for our parties that we will be having
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First off I received these free from influncester. But these are in the top 5 of my favorite candies. Sour candy has a special place in my heart and these are the perfect mix plus super chewy compared to some where it feel like your going to break your teeth.
Natacha P.
Chadds Ford, PA
So sour, so yummy. I'm so happy that I got to try this for free through an Influenster VoxBox! I'm not a big eater of sugar candy, but sour candies are often my choice when I do. I'm so glad that sour punch real rainbow straws didn't disappoint. I love their true taste (meaning not artificial tasting) and "healthier" qualities to these gummy straws. Definitely will be purchasing the next time I'm craving a sugary treat!
Hedy V.
Woodland Hls, CA
How can anyone not love these! they are so good and take me back to my childhood! They are super sour once you first eat them then they become super sweet and are chewy. I like the rainbow pack because you get a taste of all the flavors which is really nice and you can choose which flavor you prefer over the others.
Ashlie S.
Madison, NJ
I got these in my influenster box less than a year ago! They are a Really good candy. My boyf and I enjoyed them a lot. There are a lot in the package so it was great to try these out. They are affordable and it’s fun to eat. I recommend buying them to others. And if I see it again I will def buy it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these any good?
Caitlin P.
Knoxville , TN
Are these anything like the original? Or are they completely different?
Diane A.
Kissimmee, FL
I shared it with my daughter, niece and nephew and let me tell you they are it all they liked it a lot it wasn’t that sour very fruity!!!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Did y'all enjoy these in your #ShimmerVoxBox
Giselle R.
Isabela
Are they good like the original ones?