BY SOUR PUNCH #10 in Gummy Candy

The SOUR PUNCH® brand introduces a “better for you” version of its popular Rainbow Straws. These mouth-watering straws still deliver that signature blend with the perfect balance of fruity, sweet and sour by using Natural Colors and Natural Flavors. The colors are derived from fruits and vegetables. The assorted REAL RAINBOW STRAWS tray contains natural strawberry, lemon, apple and tangerine flavors. Also notable, there is NO High Fructose Corn Syrup. SOUR PUNCH® Real Rainbow Straws come in a 1.5oz and 4oz tray.

• Are these any good?18 Answers
  • I shared it with my daughter, niece and nephew and let me tell yo...1 Answers
  • Did y'all enjoy these in your #ShimmerVoxBox4 Answers
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I am not a huge sour candy fan, but I do enjoy Sour Punch Straws every once in awhile. I mean, they are a classic. When I was selected to try these in my VoxBox I was very curious how they would compare to the original. I really enjoyed these. Even while being healthier and more natural, they still had the great sour sweet flavor you expect from Sour Punch Straws. I liked having multiple flavors in one package, instead of just one and the fact that these were mostly new flavors. My only real dislike came from the packaging. I assume the plan for packaging was to keep things more calm and neutral to reiterate the no artificial colors and all natural feel. However, by doing this I found it very lackluster and not something my eye would be drawn to on the shelf.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really enjoyed these and I’m sort a of health snob soooo I knew I shouldn’t have ate them but they were too good. I ate the whole thing without sharing. You still get the same great sour taste like the original flavors but the straw flavors are more natural. Lemon actually taste like a lemon; tangerine taste just like tangerine. I was actually surprised. I enjoyed every straw though. Two thumbs up
Michaela M.
Oswego, NY
Very tasty! They actually tasted like each of the different flavors instead of just sugar and sour powder. And the all natural flavoring I am all about! I have yet to see these in any store near me though, so I don't know where anyone would purchase them besides Amazon maybe? But they are delicious! And I LOVE gummies, they are my late night craving instead of chocolate.
Luna D.
I enjoyed trying out the new sourpunch straws that came in my Shimmer Voxbox. It brought a little bit of my childhood back and there were so many new flavors. I was very excited and definitely highly satisfied with what they had to offer. Probably one of my favorite snacks again. I highly recommend to any 90's baby. They were definitely not as sour as the original and I like that about the new ones.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This was a fun product to review and very tasty. I got this in my box box to test as a complementary product testing review to see if I would love to buy this in the store. I would definitely like to invest in repurchasing this especially for the children that I look after at my school because not only is this something Von for my middle-age pre-teen group because they like that fun candy like product. But it is also very tasty and made with real natural products as well. Definitely a great buy can't wait to purchase some for our parties that we will be having
Ashley M.
I received these free for reviewing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own. These are delicious! They are the perfect sour sweet combo. They are natural, which is great. My 3 year old daughter and I shared these and we loved them! The only reason for 4 stars is because they are so long. I would like a smaller size to eat easier and be less messy.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I received these in a voxbox a while back and they are incredible! I loved every single flavor and I really liked that they had more of a fruity taste rather than overly sour like other straws. These are a bit of a healthier option compared to their other products, as well, which is always a plus. The price is great and you can find them just about anywhere. 😊
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
Let me start by saying I'm a HUGE fan of all things sour candy.  While the initial flavor of these were great and they had enough sour to satisfy my taste buds, there was something that lingered on afterwards.  I should have read what kind of sugar was used instead of HFCS before I tossed the package but whatever it was left a weird bitter stinging taste in my mouth.  I only ate one at a time on different days to see if this odd flavor continued.  It did.  It's great if you don't mind a bit of odd flavor to benefit from the "better for you" aspect, but for me I'd rather go big or go home since it is candy and what is candy if it is not completely bad for you?
Sabrina C.
Lilburn, GA
Love these! And as you can see they are kid approved! Sour candy is my favorite and I love having healthier options. I usually don't like to keep candy around the house cause toddlers don't understand no, but I don't feel bad giving them one of these every once in a while. I've heard some people say they like the original or these have a weird flavor compared to regular sour straws, but I think they taste good. Not as chewy as normal, but I think they're a great sweet treat! We try to stay away from HFCS and food dyes so I'd definitely buy these again!
Naomi W.
I'm not a huge fan of sour candy, or candy in general. That being said, the Sour Punch Rainbow Straws were pretty good and the level of sour was tolerable. That is just as good as a 5 star review when coming from me! I probably wouldn't purchase these on my own but would graciously accept if offered a straw.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these any good?
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Foodie Expert
Did y'all enjoy these in your #ShimmerVoxBox
Diane A.
Kissimmee, FL
I shared it with my daughter, niece and nephew and let me tell you they are it all they liked it a lot it wasn’t that sour very fruity!!!
A 💞.
oslo
Foodie Expert
I have never tasted any flavor of sourpunch. What does all of the flavors have in common