Add a Photo

By PUNCHIES

Sour Punch® Punchies™ Soft, Chewy, Sour Candy.
Lemon.

Photos (2)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

I love sour punch straws but if you're weird about texture you probably won't like these either. They've got a great flavor, but I can't get past the consistency.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Temperance, MI

If you like sour candy like I do this is a must to try, they are chewy and make you pucker up. They are good for snacking throughout the day as well.
Nora E.
Nora E.

My family and I were obsessed with this at one point but I don't like all the flavors
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO

These are awesome treats for those who love sour candy! Although they can get skittle sticky, they are one of my go to treats for most occasions! Especially the movie theater!
Carel K.
Carel K.

These candies are pretty good. however they aren't very sour like it says on the box which was disappointing. they kind of reminiscent of a tart round jelly bean.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA

These candies are so good! They are really fun to eat, and they have that flavor that you can always expect from sour products! Super delicious!
Kim T.
Kim T.

I love gummies, but these have WAY too much sweetness in them. Not that much sour. Not really a fan. Too much sugar coating not enough gummy.
rosseanny b.
rosseanny b.
Medley, FL

Recibí mi caja de influenster y estaba esto es delicioso ese sabor dulce y ácido a la vez yummy!!!
Luz M.
Luz M.

Absolutely loooooveee these they are one of my favorite snacks to take around were i go
Monelle G.
Monelle G.
Sunnyside, WA

I Love Those Candies They Are Amazing I Love The Different Tastes In Each Little Candie
Laura R.
Laura R.
Las Vegas, NV

Whats your ultimate sweet tooth craving?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

I can never find these... Where have you found them?
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

I just would like to wonder if these things are good or not lol. Answer back pleasw
Diana G.
Diana G.

Are these super sour or are they just sweet?
Free B.
Free B.

I would love to try this candy I'm in love with candys

Join Now