BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SOUR PUNCH® PUNCHIES®, are a soft, chewy, bite-size candy that pack a punch of sweet and sour! Each candy contains a tiny piece of a fruity SOUR PUNCH® Straw that is wrapped in a sweet, yet sour soft shell coating.

SOUR PUNCH® PUNCHIES® are the perfect candy to share with your friends during a boring class or when you need something to get you through a long day in the library. With a variety of five delicious flavors including: strawberry, blue raspberry, green apple, lemon and tangerine you know that at least your taste buds will never get bored.

Punch up the mundane with SOUR PUNCH® PUNCHIES®.  Find them at Target and select retailers nationwide.

• Are these super sour or are they just sweet?4 Answers
  • When i eat too many of these they burn the top of my mouth... does ...10 Answers
  • Favorite Flavor?19 Answers
Sour Punch® Punchies®
  • "hmm they were all pretty good the strawberry and green apple was delicious it's not to sweet and not to sour but just right " in 16 reviews
  • "I love the candy it self the flavor is really good but the texture did take me by surprise and it wasn't anything I was interested in." in 14 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of sour candy, but these were sweet enough that it wasn't unpleasant to pop one in my mouth one after the other." in 11 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan og sour candies but when i tried it, it wasnt as sour as i thought it would be." in 11 reviews
  • "I received this in the Campus VoxBox and surprisingly enough I really enjoyed these!" in 10 reviews
Monica R.
Monica R.
Interesting tastes. Reminds me mostly of jelly beans. Texture is similar as well as some similar taste to jelly beans. My students love it and it has a sour kick to it!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love sour punch straws but if you're weird about texture you probably won't like these either. They've got a great flavor, but I can't get past the consistency.
Tylia F.
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
Me and my kids love this candy we buy it all the time, Yes it is affordable. I love the price of this candy. not to high just right. Love all the flavor .anywhere
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much! I'm a sour fanatic! They have the right amount of sour and sweet. Nothing too strong or too bitter. Green will forever be my favorite next to blue of course. If you love sour go get you some!!
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The candy is the best i think they may be better then Skittles just my opinion. They have awesome flavors. So much taste packed in one little straw it is sour sweet then gone exactly how they describe it in the commercials.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
These are very chewy and a little more sour than the Sour Punch Straws! Buttttt....... I like them! I can just sit around and munch on these while I'm watching a movie, reading, on my computer, etc. They're yummy enough to keep me buying more!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Hamden , CT
I honesty really loved this. I was kind of skeptical about them because I'd never heard of them before, but since having them I've gone out a couple times to buy some kore!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I haven't tried these before but they seem like they would be interesting to try for like game nights or just hanging out with friends or just by yourself.
Mattie J.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are awesome treats for those who love sour candy! Although they can get skittle sticky, they are one of my go to treats for most occasions! Especially the movie theater!
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Received these in a previous Voxbox and they were really sour, but I like sour candy so it didn't bother me
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Favorite Flavor?
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Philadelphia, PA
When i eat too many of these they burn the top of my mouth... does anyone else have this problem????
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I can never find these... Where have you found them?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your ultimate sweet tooth craving?
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I just would like to wonder if these things are good or not lol. Answer back pleasw