BY SOUR PUNCH

These straws pack a punch! Sweet and sour with just the right amount of heat. Satisfy your cravings when hunger strikes with these soft, chewy candies. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• Do they taste as good as they look would love to try them so excited5 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Sour Punch® Pineapple Mango Chili Straws10 Answers
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really liked this candy; it's not one I would buy often but was nice as a summer snack. They are very sticky so be careful while eating them. I like that they pack a punch but are not overwhelmingly sour. The flavors are very interesting together and remind me of some Mexican candies. I also used the straws in cocktails which was a nice addition to my adult beverages. This was honestly so good. Some mango juice, Caribbean Pineapple rum, a splash of Caribbean Mango rum, garnished with a lime, and complete with a @SourPunchCandy pineapple mango chili straw that I received free for testing purposes. Very summery!
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.

Where to start with this one... Well, I was super excited to try it because the chili part sounded interesting. I have sensitive teeth so I wasn't excited about enduring that with the sour aspect of the candy, but I went for it anyway because that's what I signed up for! The first bites tasted somewhat of mango and pineapple. It wasn't until a little while after I swallowed when the spicy chili showed itself. I personally didn't think any of the flavors in this were special even though in real life I love them all, but it was a fun candy to try because it is unique. I had a little more fun with it and had my boyfriend try it without telling him about the chili part because he hates spicy food and he got so mad at me. He said, "Oh God! What is this? It literally tastes like puke. You better write that in your review that it tastes like puke and that I rate these a 0/10 would not try again." His reaction alone made this product testing experience all the more wonderful. He's super picky so i'd have to disagree with him that they taste like puke. I think I would buy these just for the uniqueness of them to have others try them but I wouldn't really eat many for myself.
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
When I received my
BreezyVoxBox I was most excited for this product! The straws taste like my
nostalgic Mexican chili candies. I really appreciate the mixture of heat,
sweet, and sour. I love the versatility of the product where you can eat it
straight out of the package or use it as a fully functional straw in a
cocktail.

I got creative and made a sugar-free (besides the
straw) Piña Colada. The mocktail with sugar free whip cream, fresh pineapple,
coconut flakes, skim milk, ice, and stevia. The straw gave it a nice pop of
something fun to enjoy in the sun!

10/10 product! I didn't think
they were too spicy, this is coming from a Latina who does love a little heat
to her food. I loved how it started out sour and ended on a sweet note plus the
tropical taste. I can't wait to try another cocktail with another sour punch
straw. #Gotitfree #PunchUp #contest
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
These have to be hands down one of the most interesting and strangest candies I've ever tried ! I was skeptical going in with the idea of the chili, but I was pleasantly surprised, because I actually really like these. The first bite, you get the intense sour flavor of the sugar crystals on the outside of the candy, then as you chew, you get the sweet taste and flavor of the pineapple and mango underneath, and as you're done chewing and you swallow, your tongue begins to tingle from the spiciness of the chili. I received these as a complimentary free taste test from Influenster, and I'm not going to lie, I would probably buy them in stores without much hesitation.
Connie T.
** Got this from Influenster to review as part of the Breezy Vox Box **

I have NEVER heard of this flavor before for any other candy... and there's a reason for that. I love mango and I love pineapple. Adding in the chili.... hmmm... I'm not too sure that was a good idea. I was excited to try this hoping for good results, but all I got was confusion— confusion as to why they would come up with this combination flavor.

At first, when I tried it I thought it wasn't all that bad, but I couldn't distinguish the taste. So, I gave it another try, and it was just strange. I didn't taste any mango at all, at one point I THOUGHT I tasted the pineapple, but it was fairly faint and didn't last that long. Then at the end, it left a strange taste in my mouth because of the chili. I think if they had made it Pineapple-Mango flavored instead it would've been a nice combination, but by adding in the chili, things turned for the worst.
Ashley O.
Abingdon, VA
I got these in my Breezy Voxbox for free. The day I got them me and my daughter were having a movie night so we decided to open them open and give them a try. They were absolutely the worst thing I've ever eaten. You barley even taste the pineapple or mango, all I can taste is the chili pepper. When your in the mood for something sour, a spice is not the best thing. And it wasn't just a kick of chili pepper, it actually set my mouth in fire and gave my heart burn. I would not recommend these to anyone and certainly would not purchase them!
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I received these for free in the Breezy VoxBox. I wasn't able to eat them because of issues with wheat and gluten, so I enlisted a friend who loves dried mangos with chili powder on them. He was super excited because he also likes sour candies, but ultimately he just wasn't as much of a fan of these as he was the actual dried mangos with chili powder.

They were good, but not great. The reason is that too many things were going on at once. Had they just been sweet and sour, or sweet and spicy, it would have been a good combination. With the sweet, sour, and spicy, there was a bit too much going on. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic. He wished they'd just left out the sour, and focused more on the mango and chili. The smell was about as confusing, with more pineapple and chili noted than mango.

Great premise, okay follow through.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got these free from influencer in the #breezyvoxbox My husband instantly wanted to try the sour patch candy because Sourpatch is his favorite. Affordable at 1.99 however Pineapple mango chili is not something I would enjoy and then all of that sugar is just too much for me. My husband is a huge fan. I should have had him write this review. The step son loved them I had to tell them that they had to let me take pictures before I let them try anything in my voxbox
Jessica K.
I was skeptical at first when I saw the flavor of the sour straws that were sent to me by influenster.  I mean, pineapple-mango-chili sounds good for a salsa, but a candy?  I opened the straws up and I found myself pleasantly surprised when I tried the first one.  It was salty and sweet, sour and spicy, and just the right amount of chewy!  After eating the first one, I sat and thought about the taste, but then this craving came over me and I found myself reaching for a second, and a third and before I knew it, I had eaten half the package!  I think they are on to something here.  I highly recommend them and already am in need of more myself!  Sour Punch® Pineapple Mango Chili Straws
Jessica H.
New Carlisle, OH
I got these in the #Influencer #breezyvoxbox to provide an honest product review. Sour candies are not my favorite but, I was excited to try these since I love spicy sweet combinations. These start out sour, then sweet and finish with a little spicy twist. They aren't very spicy to me but, if you are the type that thinks cracked black pepper is hot, you might want to skip this one. There is warmth but not an intense heat.

If you like sour candy & want to try something different, definitely give these a try.

#sourpunchcandy #punchup Sour Punch® Pineapple Mango Chili Straws
Marci P.
esmeralda g.
Do they taste as good as they look would love to try them so excited