BY SOUR PUNCH

Have a little something for everyone with this re-sealable tub of colorful, tangy, fruit-flavored 3" twists. This tub comes with an assortment of 4 flavors – strawberry, cherry, blue raspberry and apple. Twists are individually wrapped for freshness. Mix and match for a yummy treat for friends and family on any occasion! Kosher-certified. Made in USA.

• Oh jeez! Where can I get this big guy? This is my fav candy4 Answers
  • What it be OK to bake these in a cupcake I have a thing a...3 Answers
  • Is is salt or sugar that they use on these?6 Answers
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love sour stuff?! I’m a sour punch hoarder. I have so many sour punch candies but these, these are my favorite! If you haven’t ate these, then you’re missing out.
Cristie G.
I love this huge tub of my favorite candy! They are the perfect size but i love to eat 3 or 4 to be satisfied 😂😂. I like that there is an assortment of Apple, Blue Raspberry and Strawberry. All the best flavors in one box individually wrapped. Such a great deal . I like to give these out to our Trick P Treaters! We do every year. I believe this tub has 225 pieces of candy, we have so many i have yo buy 3 tubs! The straws are perfectly coated in a sour sugar substance and the atarw itself is a great sweet flavor! A qonderful satisfying sour snack!
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love eating these as a kid I still do now even though I'm older now I'm craving for these candies sometimes I have to go to smart and final to get these candies.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
Love these !! I really like how they're individually wrapped because the candy itself is really sticky and kind of wet so it would all stick together without the wrapping. It's not that sour, mostly sweet. The texture is great and it is just chewy enough to be perfect. I like the green ones best because they don't stain my tongue as easily as the blue, and the red is a close second.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
You can pretend you're buying this for Halloween or your classroom or office, but deep down we all know you're going to end up eating this whole thing. It's not even that tasty (although they are good), it's just a reflexive muscle memory that forces you to never stop eating.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I love these sour punch twists! I got the seasonal Easter flavors and they were so yummy. The flavors were apple, blue raspberry, lemonade, and strawberry. They are great to snack on when watching a movie.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
These are so great ! My daughter and I just love them and eat them so much they make our mouths hurt😁😁! They are not expensive at all and they have such a great flavor! Every Halloween i always rebuy them! I look forward to this candy during this time of year as this is the only time I can ever find them !
Carita S.
Boca Raton, FL
Definitely my favorite candy to snack on... even better when they come as a treat on Halloween!! Sour Punch licorice twists are sour and tangy, the best combination.. can't live without these and can't wait to hand them out for Halloween this year!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
We got these for the little kids for halloween, can't wait to open it and see my nieces and nephews along with other kids get these SOUR treats😀😍 plus me myself and I because I love SOUR candy that also has a little sweet spot😣😍
Amie M.
Somerville, AL
When I think of my childhood I think of this candy. I was always trying to sneak some in my pocket at my grandmothers house and take them home lol. These will forever be my all time favorite sour candy!!!!
Janae C.
Statesboro, GA
Is is salt or sugar that they use on these?
Crystalina C.
Oh jeez! Where can I get this big guy? This is my fav candy
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What it be OK to bake these in a cupcake I have a thing as creatures from under