BY SOUR PUNCH

Have a little something for everyone with this re-sealable tub of colorful, tangy, fruit-flavored 3" twists. This tub comes with an assortment of 4 flavors – strawberry, cherry, blue raspberry and apple. Twists are individually wrapped for freshness. Mix and match for a yummy treat for friends and family on any occasion! Kosher-certified. Made in USA.

• Oh jeez! Where can I get this big guy? This is my fav candy4 Answers
  • What it be OK to bake these in a cupcake I have a thing as creatu...3 Answers
  • Is is salt or sugar that they use on these?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emma B.
Emma B.
Plymouth PA
I LOVE this candy. I buy this for myself every Halloween at party city. They come individually wrapped so you don't get all sticky. At party city it only costs about 12$. I would recommend this product to others. Out of all of them, my favorite is the blue!
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
These are perfect, and I mean PERFECT for Halloween or to have in general. There are so many sour punch straws in this container that it makes it worth your money! I am a huge fan of this candy and would recommend it to anyone!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
I absolutely love this for Halloween. And so do all of my friends. The flavors are amazing and one of a kind. I would definitely repurchase. I bought mine at walmart. And everyone should go buy some because it's the best
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
These are by far my favorite part of Halloween. I bought the store out of their bags and have already finished one. The texture, the flavor. Everything is bomb. So delicious. If you love sour candy, this is a must-have.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
These are my favorite candy s ever I love the sour and sweet I remember buying these at football games and sticking it in my pickle or drinking my coke out of it so delicious if you haven't tried it try it!'
Amie M.
Amie M.
Somerville, AL
When I think of my childhood I think of this candy. I was always trying to sneak some in my pocket at my grandmothers house and take them home lol. These will forever be my all time favorite sour candy!!!!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love eating these as a kid I still do now even though I'm older now I'm craving for these candies sometimes I have to go to smart and final to get these candies.
natasha S.
natasha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Twists are always a hit with the kiddos for halloween! Of course i add other candies but this one is always my favorite and will usually be gone because of me.
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
These are definetly one of my favorite trick or treat items weather in giving them out or eating them myself. Good value, amazing flavor and fun texture!
Lily A.
Lily A.
Love getting sour candies! I also love licorice. They're not too expensive. I love the variety of flavors. Definitely a must have for Halloween.
Janae C.
Janae C.
Statesboro, GA
Is is salt or sugar that they use on these?
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
Oh jeez! Where can I get this big guy? This is my fav candy
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What it be OK to bake these in a cupcake I have a thing as creatures from under