BY SOUR PUNCH

These mouthwatering straws are a perfect balance of sweet and sour. Punch up your taste buds with these soft and chewy cherry-flavored candies. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• They are all good 3 Answers
  • Which flavor of Sour Punch Straw are your favorite ? My fave is ...16 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Glory A.
I really like these, just the thought of eating them makes my mouth water...It has been a while since I have bought them and now I am going to have to get some. These are so inexpensive. These are candies that I enjoyed as a child and would recommend to others
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are delicious and chewy and actually I think they get sweet after the first few bits of sour, making them fun to snack on. One package is plenty for me and it is affordable! I like the little packages they come in, which make it perfect to share a couple with friends.
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
I grew up eating these, although they were extremely messy, I couldn't get enough. Even now with me being in college, if a friend of mine has a package of Sour Punch Straws then I'm definitely asking for one or more. When I go to Sam's I buy a pack in bulk, that lasts me a month and a half.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this flavor so much. yes it is sour in the beginning but the flavor changes to sweet. i love the fact that they are strings where i feel like a kid again playing with their food.
Danielle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got an assorted pack of these in a recent voxbox and I've never had them before. I've had similar sour candy but have never been a fan of non sour patch kids sour candy because it's just...too sour. These are great though and cherry is the best flavor!
Taylor I.
I love these things so much I can eat them in one sitting. I act like a kid so sometimes I use them as straws when I drink soda at the movies or just by themselves. THEY'RE SO GOOD.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I love sour punch straws they have a sweet, sour, & chewiness that is so yummy . I'm so addicted to them I find myself sometimes eating the whole package all by myself.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
These are a huge hit with the kids in the family and in the neighborhood. So much so, in fact, that it goes in trick or treat bags, Christmas stockings, and packs for camp. Very handy!
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Good stuff - we used this to potty train our son and now it's a great treat. Also, these are delicious. A constant pleasure if you like slightly sour things to eat.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I still eat these every now and then. Perfect amount of sour tang. It makes your mouth water and yet doesn't cause the "sour look" on your face. Perfect balance.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Which flavor of Sour Punch Straw are your favorite ? My fave is watermelon.
Glory A.