BY SOUR PUNCH

These mouthwatering straws are a perfect balance of sweet and sour. Punch up your taste buds with these soft and chewy cherry-flavored candies. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• They are all good 3 Answers
  • Which flavor of Sour Punch Straw are your favorite ? My fave is ...16 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Glory A.
I really like these, just the thought of eating them makes my mouth water...It has been a while since I have bought them and now I am going to have to get some. These are so inexpensive. These are candies that I enjoyed as a child and would recommend to others
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this flavor so much. yes it is sour in the beginning but the flavor changes to sweet. i love the fact that they are strings where i feel like a kid again playing with their food.
Awa T.
Awa T.
Looove these! Beware of eating too many at the same time cause it can get intense. I like the fact that they're thinner than most straw-shaped candy.
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
If you're a fan of sour, these are for you. When I say if you're a fan make sure you REALLY love sour stuff. They don't dissapoint in that area.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite candy! I eat them all the time. The flavor is amazing and you don't get tired of the taste like other candy.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
S San Fran, CA
AMAZING! Tastes so good! I need these Every time I go to the movies. This is my favorite flavor
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Greatest, fruity candy of all time. I have NO shame in admitting that I'm legit addicted to these. Lol
Christine S.
Christine S.
Oakland, CA
This candy is sour when you first take a bite and then you taste the sweet strawberry later. It is a good candy to snack on in the movies
Whitnee C.
Whitnee C.
These are so good. I've loved them since I was a small kid. They aren't to sour, they are just right!
Mary J.
Mary J.
I usually always get these from a gas station on a road trip. Sometimes I like them better than sour patch kids. They're yummy and fun to eat.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Which flavor of Sour Punch Straw are your favorite ? My fave is watermelon.
They are all good