Sour Punch Candy Straws Strikin' Strawberry uploaded by Madison D.

BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Have you ever drank kool aid through these? 3 Answers
  • Which is your favorite? Blue or red?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know were I can buy these in the UK 3 Answers
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I haven't seen this one at the store in a long time looking at all this candy is really making it hard for me! Love the flavor is very sour which sour candy has my heart!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
The sour punch strawberry straws are my go to sour candy favorite! you can find them at any grocery store or most convenient stores as well. They have the perfect amount of sour. They also come in apple but I prefer the strawberry. The only negative that I can think of is that the sour crystals tend to follow off all over your hands. They are also soft and pliable so it is easy to fit in your mouth. They also fit in your purse easily to take as a snack for the movies :) they go well with popcorn.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sour punch straws are sweet and sour!! I love the chewiness of the candy! There's candies are great to put in your purse for movies. Every store has the Sour Punch Straws! My favorite is the blueberry ones!! I would recommend everyone to but these! The only thing I don't like is the sugary mess when you eat them other than that it is a great sweet and sour snack!!
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved these as a child. Sour candies were very popular when I was in grade school. I was so happy to find these on the shelves when my children were in grade school. It brought back so many memories eating them again. Made fantastic new memories watching my children's faces as they ate them for the first time. The sour outer coating is just enough sour to make your taste buds tingle while the sweet candy straw inside is a great contrast to the sour. So much fun for all ages!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great snack. Perfect blend of sweet and sour. Sometimes they all get stuck together and aren't the most convenient to eat but they taste so good. Great amount in the package as well. Great price and a worthy purchase when it's a convenient situation to eat them in
Kaleigh L.
These sour punch straws have always been my go to favorite candy when going to the movie theater. They are not that pricey so they were always easy to get! If you like sweat and sour treats this would most definitely be the candy for you to get when your having a sugar craving!
perla h.
Many products over time lose their taste (products don't taste the same as they use too) but Sour Punch Candy taste the same as I first tasted them back in the 90's. They are sour at first then they are very sweet. You eat one and next you know the bag is empty I love the packages they come in the colors just pop at you. I do recommend these when your craving something sweet and sour
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
YUMMMMMMY!!!! reminds me of my childhood. great snack for roadtrips. love to use them as actual straws to drink my sprite or koolaid (sugar rush, i know) can make silly mustaches out of them. who says ya can't play with your food??
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
These candies are delicious I love all the flavors they offer, my favorite one is the striking strawberry. They are nice and sour but also have a sweet after taste. Definitely a must try treat. These have the perfect sourness unlike some candy that claims to be sour.
Dahlia X.
bellevue, WA
I love sour candy and this is probably one of my all-time favorite candies! It's the perfect amount of sour without tasting bad and once the sour flavor is gone it is really sweet! It's similar to the airhead sour belts but this one is a little bit more sour!
Michelle O.
When is the last time you had these straws?
lisa l.
Has anyone else bit off the ends and used them as a straw?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
What is your favorite flavor?
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which is your favorite? Blue or red?
Chanel A.
Does anyone know were I can buy these in the UK