Sour Punch Blue Razamatazz Straws

by Sour Punch

Artificially flavored. Made in U.S.A.Features include: Case of 24 2-ounce packages of candy (48 total ounces)Complementary mix of sweet and sour flavors; enjoy with your favorite beverage Low fat, low sodium Chewy texture Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sour Punch Blue Razamatazz Straws!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love blue raspberry anything and paired with a sour punch straws is a sure win for me I love the sweet and sour flavor of sour punch straws as well. in reviews
The blue sour punch straws were my absolute favorite candy growing up as a child.in reviews
It's not too over powering like other sour candy that burns my tongue.in reviews
I love sour punch straws they are so good sour but sweet at the same time any kid would love these.in reviews
I'm a big fan of anything blue raspberry flavored, and this is no exception!in reviews
Tramiaya  F.
Pascagoula, MS
Sour Punch Blue Razamatazz Straws uploaded by Tramiaya  F.
Sour Punch Blue Razamatazz Straws uploaded by Tramiaya  F.
One of my favorite snacks. I love the sugar coated on the straws. It’s a fun snack to eat too. I love putting them in my sodas and using the “straw” as a straw.
Melissa T.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a big fan of the Sour Punch Straws, especially the blue one. They are super cheap and can be literally found anywhere! I have to say I do like the red flavor better than the blue one. If you've ever gotten an ICEE or other frozen drink, they make super sweet straws!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
They're blue and their raspberry it's such a Twist that's our I like to eat candy everyone review
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love these sour punch straws. I'm typically the kind of person that prefers fruity candy over chocolate, and these are typically what I will pick up when I need some sweet. They are sour but not too sour. They are just perfect. I would definitely recommend these.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love these sour punch straws! love all the flavors too. can't get enough of these.
Danielle K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Blue raspberry is one of my favorite candy flavors ever!! These are so yummy and slightly sour. I always would want to take these to the movies with me as a kid.
Avonlea T.
I love sour punch straws!! They are so good! Sour but sweet at the same time!
I love sour punch straws!! They are so good! Sour but sweet at the same time!
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
Sour licorice is my ALL TIME FAVORITE candy! And Sour Punch Straw are the leader of the pack. They are always soft (hard licorice sucks) and they are just the right combo of sour and sweet! I could easily eat an entire case.
Lindsay  M.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum!!! The blue sour punch straws were my absolute favorite candy growing up as a child. I haven't had any in such a long time I almost forget what they taste like. The red ones are really good too!
jazmyn R.
Temple, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are such a good snack, I can eat them until my mouth hurts. So be aware of that

Looking for your answer?