BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored. Made in U.S.A.Features include: Case of 24 2-ounce packages of candy (48 total ounces)Complementary mix of sweet and sour flavors; enjoy with your favorite beverage Low fat, low sodium Chewy texture Made in the USA

Sour Punch Blue Razamatazz Straws
  • "I love blue raspberry anything and paired with a sour punch straws is a sure win for me I love the sweet and sour flavor of sour punch straws as well. " in 4 reviews
  • "The blue sour punch straws were my absolute favorite candy growing up as a child." in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too over powering like other sour candy that burns my tongue." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a nostalgic candy for me as well as they remind me of the movie theater and being a kid." in 1 review
  • "I believe they come in green apple and some red kind (maybe strawberry) Sourness only last about 2 seconds after you put it in your month, then you have this caramel like stickiness that sticks to your teeth." in 1 review
Mackenzie V.
Conway
These are straight sugar, but they’re so good... initially they are sour but once the outer sour sugar starts to come off they’re sweet. They will stain your mouth blue though, so if you have anywhere important to be I don’t recommend snacking on these on your way.
Melissa T.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a big fan of the Sour Punch Straws, especially the blue one. They are super cheap and can be literally found anywhere! I have to say I do like the red flavor better than the blue one. If you've ever gotten an ICEE or other frozen drink, they make super sweet straws!
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
Sour licorice is my ALL TIME FAVORITE candy! And Sour Punch Straw are the leader of the pack. They are always soft (hard licorice sucks) and they are just the right combo of sour and sweet! I could easily eat an entire case.
Annmarie P.
Hiddenite, NC
This kind is my favorite of all of them. I believe they come in green apple and some red kind (maybe strawberry) Sourness only last about 2 seconds after you put it in your month, then you have this caramel like stickiness that sticks to your teeth. But other than that it not a bad candy.
Jessica K.
Southgate
These used to be my favorite when I was a kid! I don't' eat them as much anymore, usually only when I go to the drive-in and we stock up on all things candy and chocolate related, but they are still just as satisfying. A perfect combination of fruity and sour!
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
Sour Punch Straws of any flavor are absolutely delicious! This is a nostalgic candy for me as well as they remind me of the movie theater and being a kid. I love that these are a great combination of sour and sweet and not too sour to really enjoy!
Danielle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I regret opening my voxbox at work when I'd prepared a healthy snack because these were so good and exciting to see in there that I ate all of them so fast my healthy snack seemed too boring and unsugary
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
Blue raspberry is one of my favorite candy flavors ever!! These are so yummy and slightly sour. I always would want to take these to the movies with me as a kid.
Janie R.
Every once in a while I like to treat myself with a pack of these. The sourness doesn't last too long, but it's still pretty tasty and perfect for those that have a sweet tooth!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Yum!!! The blue sour punch straws were my absolute favorite candy growing up as a child. I haven't had any in such a long time I almost forget what they taste like. The red ones are really good too!