BY SOUR PUNCH #100 in Gummy Candy

Punch Up your taste buds with a tangy-sweet combination in this blue raspberry-flavored soft and chewy straw. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• I haven't had these in a very long time. Where can I buy ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone every have the same problem as me, If i do no...1 Answers
  • How sour are these on a scale of 1-5?6 Answers
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. They are sour and sweet and perfectly chewy. When I was younger I would even put these in my soda and drink through them. I still purchase now even as an adult. I can never pass these up when checking out at walmart.
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
The OG sour punch straw. I’ve been snacking on these since my elementary school days.
These bring back a million memories from growing up and I love them so much! Easy to find, definitely repurchase worthy. Can’t wait to introduce these to my kiddos one day
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
I really like this candy .. its sour and sweet but its not to sour its enough sour were u can still enjoy the candy.. reminds me of my teenage years we use to eat this everyday.. its pretty good candy
Sydney 💋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all sour candy but these sour punch straws are amazing! All the flavors are great but the blue raspberry is the best. They're so sour with the dusting on them and the chewy candy itself is very sweet. These come in a plastic tray and you get about 14 straws in each package. So good!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is by far my favourite candy from the US. I love everything blue raspberry and i get so excited for Halloween when I see the big displays of the sour punches and see the blue raspberry!! Love it so much
Cristie G.
Not my favorite sour straw flavor but does not make it less than 5 stars! Still receives 5 stars for being the beat sour candy to me. The straws are a sweet flavor. I like the Blue Raspberry for its sharp sour sweet flavor! Blue Raspberry is 3rd in my favorite flavors scale! Lol if i had to rate them Strawberry is my favorite then Green Apple next! I like the size of pack it is just right to satisfy my sour craving! Try to look at your local Dollar Tree i can usually find them there for a great price!
Kathleen D.
When I was a kid growing up I would usually be at my older brother' baseball games. The stand there for my childhood self had the best candy selection on the block. This is where I fell in love with Sour Punch Straws. They are a less intense version of Sour Patch Kids if your a fan of those. These straws are such a great movie snack for me I always seem to reach for these when I want to have a movie night with friends. I love the tangy and sweet flavor. Blue raspberry is my favorite but I also love the strawberry ones!
Dani S.
I love love love sour candy and Sour Punch Straws are wonderful. When I was younger I loved to mix them up into my Mountain Dew and they would make it blue, raspberry flavored, and sour!
When you want some sour candy but you don't want it to turn sweet (a la Sour Patch kids or Trolli gummies) these are absolutely a good go-to.
You also get a lot of straws for a decent price, and their availability is wonderful.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
For all my sour lovers this is the holy grail of sour candy!! I hate when I buy sour candy and It's not sour well it's not the case here. These are super sour and delicious. These are one my go to snacks. I love the tangy /sour chewy combo. These straws are seriously the best and the blue raspberry is my favorite flavor! You get a lot in a pack too. It's little messy cause of the sugar coating but so worth it, would def recommend!
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my god this was my childhood snack I loved all the favors and every time I think about it my mouth waters i usually have anything sour but this stuff was my favorite I remember buying this all the time in school!!! My favorite one tho was the red one.
Ditza H.
Which is your favorite flavor ?
erika h.
Where can I find more of these. Haven't seen them at my local store lately
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD
How sour are these on a scale of 1-5?
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't had these in a very long time. Where can I buy these at?
Abigail P.
Any ideas on how you could use these as a real straw for a ginger ale or other fun soft drink punch? They'd be good just as decorations, but it would be so fun to actually use them as straws! They seem a little too flexible, though.