BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Whats your fav color of these red or blue4 Answers
Sour Punch Bits Tangerine-Lemonade
  • "It comes in different flavors and the reward for having to pucker up is the sweet candy you are left with!!!" in 1 review
  • "I never tried this flavor I would like to try this flavor I love to eat sour candysour candy is the best canst " in 1 review
  • "There are many different flavors and the twist of sourness and sweetness really hits the sweet tooth." in 1 review
Claudia F.
If you are looking for something super sour, you have found the product for you. It comes in different flavors and the reward for having to pucker up is the sweet candy you are left with!!!!
Memory M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love eating these! Great snack while watching movies. There are many different flavors and the twist of sourness and sweetness really hits the sweet tooth.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I love the flavor these things carry and the are a lot less messy compared to the sour punch straws and come in more flavors.
Hannah F.
Best candy ever! I'm a fan of sour candy in general, but these are amazing! Sour Punch always has great tasting items.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
These are awesome and I love the flavor! They come in the theater box which is just enough to indulge but not overeat!
carrie r.
I never tried this flavor I would like to try this flavor I love to eat sour candy sour candy is the best canst
alexandra c.
These are good I like to eat sour candy's and these are great if that's the type of candy you like to eat!
Mia C.
They are really good besides its good that they sale them like this because you can take them as a snack
Tia K.
They taste like sour oranges! They are so good! They are SUPER tasty and I totally recommend them!
Brenda C.
Omg sour punch bites are off the hook lol I love candy so much so sour Punch's are in my list
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats your fav color of these red or blue