Sour Punch Bites Zappin' Apple uploaded by زها م.Sour Punch Bites Zappin' Apple uploaded by Ericka H.

BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brought to you by Sour, High Quality, 5OZ unit size of measure, Total of 24 units, Buy in bulk and save! see more...

Sour Punch Bites Zappin' Apple
  • "One of my favorite candy,it's sour but enjoyable, they just taste really good to me." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite candys i like that i can really taste the flavor of the green apple and its really good make your taste buds go crazy lol" in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite sour candy, nice and chewy and just the right amount of sour!" in 1 review
  • "Especially the strawberry flavored ones but they are all good." in 1 review
  • "I could eat this all day." in 1 review
Rasheda S.
The short straws are good for a quick pop in your mouth and keep going snack. However they were all clumped together and harder to get out the bag then the normal long straws. That makes it hard to share. I bought this product at Target because it had a 20% off coupon. Overall it satisfied my sour sweet tooth.
Jillian H.
I do not enjoyed the Sour bites candy. I think the apple flavor is too overbearing. I don't enjoy the sourness either. The cost of this item is affordable. I would not buy another box of these in the future. If you like sour candy though this is for you!
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
Seeing the photo of these made my mouth literally water, lol. I love these, although they occasionally get EXTREMELY hard to chew if they've been sitting in the store too long-- I guess that's maybe not a slam on the manufacturer, but on the retailers. This green apple is one my two favorite flavors.
Ashley C.
Greenville, IL
Love these! I have an unhealthy obsession with sour gummy candy and this one takes the top of the list - it's a movie theater must have. My only complaint is they are usually priced a little higher than alternatives.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE these cadies! they are one of my favorite of all time! they are a bit over priced but I totally pay for these because I love them so much! they have such great flavor. the chewiness is prefect. its definitely sour which I love!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I got sooooo addicted to these when I was laying in bed after surgery! I was having very bad nausea after my operation and for some odd reason, these made a huge difference and settled my stomach! I always keep them around now!
Ericka H.
I use to eat these all the time and I must say what a wonderful candy to snack on the consists of this candy is over and beyond it gives you that sourness that you need.
Erin C.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Oh my god these are addicting. I always buy a package and say I will eat it slowly over time but it never lasts more than a day. All the flavors are good and they pack a powerful punch so don't eat if you are about to go into a meeting or something haha!
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are a more convenient candy than sour punch straws, yet have the same delicious flavor. They are more of on the go snack and they are broken up into little pieces. They have that same delicious sour flavor
Mikea B.
These are so delicious I absolutely love them . They are just a perfect blend of sour and sweet . Not too sweet not too sour . I don't like things that are too sour so these are just perfect ! Love them
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
What other flavors do this product have?
BARBARA J.
WESLEY Chapel, FL
Never seen this in store. anyone know where do they sell these at?
Paulina K.