Sour Punch Bites Zappin' Apple uploaded by Ericka H.

BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much are they?3 Answers
  • Never seen this in store. anyone know where do they sell these at?5 Answers
  • What other flavors do this product have?9 Answers
Sour Punch Bites Zappin' Apple
  • "One of my favorite candys i like that i can really taste the flavor of the green apple and its really good make your taste buds go crazy lol" in 1 review
  • "I could eat this all day." in 1 review
  • "I never get tired of the sour surprise when I pop them in my mouth." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite candy,it's sour but enjoyable, they just taste really good to me." in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite sour candy, nice and chewy and just the right amount of sour!" in 1 review
Rasheda S.
Rasheda S.
The short straws are good for a quick pop in your mouth and keep going snack. However they were all clumped together and harder to get out the bag then the normal long straws. That makes it hard to share. I bought this product at Target because it had a 20% off coupon. Overall it satisfied my sour sweet tooth.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
I do not enjoyed the Sour bites candy. I think the apple flavor is too overbearing. I don't enjoy the sourness either. The cost of this item is affordable. I would not buy another box of these in the future. If you like sour candy though this is for you!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE these cadies! they are one of my favorite of all time! they are a bit over priced but I totally pay for these because I love them so much! they have such great flavor. the chewiness is prefect. its definitely sour which I love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greenville, IL
Love these! I have an unhealthy obsession with sour gummy candy and this one takes the top of the list - it's a movie theater must have. My only complaint is they are usually priced a little higher than alternatives.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I can always eat these, they are literally my favorite. Haven't really been able to find them since I moved to New York .
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Nicholasville, KY
I love these ! They are my all time favorite ! I could eat them all day ! My family is very fond of them too ! :)
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
The apple sour punch bites are my favorite I love these the flavor is so realistic so good !! Well did candy!!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great. They are full of flavor. I got thr tropical ones and i will buybthese again. They are afforsable and easy to find in stores.
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
I use to eat these all the time and I must say what a wonderful candy to snack on the consists of this candy is over and beyond it gives you that sourness that you need.
Mikea B.
Mikea B.
These are so delicious I absolutely love them . They are just a perfect blend of sour and sweet . Not too sweet not too sour . I don't like things that are too sour so these are just perfect ! Love them
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
What other flavors do this product have?
BARBARA J.
BARBARA J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Never seen this in store. anyone know where do they sell these at?
Paulina K.