BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were always one of my favorite's growing up! I would always use them as straws and drink something fruity with them!
Angiie T.
Deltona, FL
I love the taste , its the perfect combination of sweet and sour. It's not way too sour or way too sweet, it's just right!
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI
I love these addicting things! I buy them and swear to only eat a few and I end up eating the entire bag in one sitting!
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
Love this candy! I like all of the sour straws but these bite size ones are perfect for snacking on just a few at a time!
mariam m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love everything strawberry its my favorite and this candy is to I always get it when I'm in a mood for candy its great
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These are pretty for the most part. They taste just like the straws, but thicker and softer. I prefer the firmer straws.
Barbie L.
I really really love these!! I have such a sweet tooth! I love feeling the soury part and then the sweet part at the end!
Kas S.
Springfield, OH
My kids love these they like how they are sour and sweet at the same time!!!!!!! i think they fell in love with them! LOL
Jennifer C.
Germantown, OH
Love these!! My kids love them too. I could buy these every time I see them, love the sour taste and how chewy they are.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I love sour candy, but these are the perfect combination of sour and sweet. They're not too soft and I really enjoy them.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?