Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry

by Sour Punch

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

Which is the best flavor?
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Start your review of Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry!
4106 eagle drive, corpus Christi, Texas
I have always loved Sour Punch straws! As a kid I I thought the plastic Trey packaging was cool and different, but as an adult realized how inconvenient it was. But the fact they made them bite sized and in a little bag changed the game! Now I can enjoy them easier on the go. I'll never stop lovin candy 💕😅
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cherry sour punch straws are so good. Once you have one you can't stop eating them. The original are really good too. They are full of flavor and they have Ruger sour flavoring on the top
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry uploaded by Delilah S.
Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry uploaded by Delilah S.
These are so yummy, I just love them!! There not too sour, I like sour just not sucking on a lemon sort of sour. These are perfect combination of sweet and sour. I love how I can just pick them up pretty much anywhere, gas station, grocery store, etc. and there such a good value. Strawberry flavored is one of my favorites, I highly recommend getting these or all!! Sour Punch Bites Strawberry
While i enjoy this candy so much , i like the straws way better than the little bites! It does not make it 4 stars its still a 5 star candy! The good thing about these is that it is very easy to share! Theu are bite sized for even children. My kids enjoy this candy a lot too. If im lucky i can pick them up at my local Dollar Tree! The straws in the bites are thicker than the regular straws and that is thenonly down fall but atill fantastic!
These are one of my favorite candies. I absolutely love anything sweet and a bit sour and so when I want something like that I tend to reach to find these. They fulfill my taste buds in every way. If you like something sweet and sour I would for sure go out and get yourself a bag of these. They come in different flavors as well; green apple, strawberry, blue raspberry, and all in one.
Santa Clara, CA
Sour Punch Bites are a very yummy candy. They are bite size and come in a resealable pouch. I purchase these fairly often - whenever I go on a road trip or if I go to the movies. They are sweet and chewy without sticking too much to your teeth. I will continue to purchase these.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so yummy and i’ve eaten these ever since I was little. I highly recommend these. I’m obsessed with sour candy and I love these things and all the flavors they come in.
Grand forks , ND
How can I even begin to explain the amazingness that these evil little straws of delicious zing hold?! Just thinking about anything sour makes my mouth water, because I just anticipate that shock of sour sweetness that hits my tongue when I take a bite out of these chewy straws. Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Apple, ALL of these flavors are just golden. I love me some chewy, sour, fun goodness.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a pretty tasty treat. I love sour candies so this really peaks my interest. They aren't too expensive and the flavor is there although it is a bit artificial at times. I'd say give it a try if you haven't, but overall a really tasty snack
Monroeville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these things! Whenever I'm in the mood for something sour, I always try to find these! I've tried the Air Head brand, but the taste is a little odd, and they're not really sour. Depending on where you get these, the price will vary, but I think that all in all, the price is usually fair.