BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Rachel E.
I love these so sweet and sour its perfect. I highly recommend. I could eat this anytime anywhere. its so amazing and affordable
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
These straws are delicious. A little too sticky for my teeth to eat regularly, but they definitely satisfy the sour/sweet tooth.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
These are my favorite sour yet sweet candies! Its a perfect size to eat! The mini size are much better than thefull size ones!
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great candy! My boyfriend and i love eating them with chamoy. They are extra good with it and they taste the good kind of sour.
Blogger S.
I usually hate strawberry candy but I love the tartness of this. Because it's sourness, the strawberry candy is not so sweet.
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
Sour punch anything and everything was always my go-to when I went to the movies. I love sour punch straws, belts and bites.
Victoria M.
Milwaukie, Or
This makes me think of my elementary school days when they first came out.. Everyone wanted them! such a good sour candy.
Shannon M.
Hampton, VA
The fact that they made this product bite size was brilliant. It is easier to share and pack in your backpack or carry on.
Brandi B.
I love this candy because it is sweet to the cheeks. it isn't as sour as warheads but the watermelon flavor is also a plus!
Tabitha H.
My girls love these things. They're not too chewy and taste great to them. They ask for them every time we go to the store.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?