BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Keith M.
Quantico, VA
Tasty, sweet and sour. But its an enjoyable flavor of sour not too over powering. My kids like it and i enjoy them every now and then.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
These are my all time favorite candy! I love the perfect mix of sweet and sour. I keep them in my purse for when I am craving a snack.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These are really delicious and they are a perfect sourness. It is also really sweet and nice. I also like the green apple flavored one.
Kayla Y.
These were one of the greats when I was growing up! Hahahaha. Perfect for a sneaky movie theatre snack or just a sweet tooth craving :)
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
These remind me of my childhood. We used to get them after softball and use them as straws for our soda. Great candy. Chewy and sour!
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Uhm yes.! Love these. I always but them in packs. Fruity, sour, and chewy goodness. My nephews drinks juice with them. Def recommend
Hannah R.
These are delicious! Not often do I crave something sour, but when I do, these are great! And really 1-2 of them are usually plenty.
Aquiyla D.
These are really chewy and I like that but they're a little too sour for me. But the blue raspberry one is definitely my favorite.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
These are the perfect combination of sweet and sour and they aren't so chewy that they just stick to your teeth for the entire day
Sherron D.
Savannah, GA
I love anything sour so of course I love these. I can literally eat this entire package. It has that sour then sweet taste to it.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?