BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Monica C.
Brooklyn, NY
These will absolutely make your lips pucker but in a good way! They're sweet, sour and fruity. What's not to love? I can eat a whole pack by myself
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
Such a childhood throwback to see these on here. I loooooved these growing up especially as the straws. If you love sour this is the snack for you
Sarah L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I gotta have these at least once every week. My mouth is watering just think about them. They are always on sale 7/11 ! Buy one get one free !!!! I
K J.
I love these. They taste amazing. They are not too sour to me. I used to eat these every day but I had to cut back. Mouth watering for these now.
Walkiria C.
Brownsville, TX
One of my favorite candies the strawberry one is delicious so bettterrrr than extremes I love candies .... I totally want some in my voxbox
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I like these and the strawberry flavor is among the best. I just wish they were slightly more sour than they are. But they are still tasty.
melissa g.
Columbus, OH
I love these ! I get them every time I go to the store ! One of my favorite candies of all ! If you haven't tried them you really have to !
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Strawberry and Sour mixed makes great candy. These are just so mouth watering good. Strawberry is the best flavor next to blue raspberry.
Jess M.
Payson, AZ
We work in youth ministry and sell these in our snack bar. Students love them but we've noticed they prefer the blue raspberry over these.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I really like these a lot! It's a perfect movie candy for when you go to the theater or if you're just craving something sweet and sour.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?