BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
My favorite sour candy! Not too sour and not too sweet. I also love the bite size pieces! Makes them easier to eat than the regular straws. These are the best!
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Love these candies!! It was my favorite as a kid and I still favor them over other sour candies. It kind of reminds me of sourbelts but I like these better.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
So good!! I love how sour these are and how tasty they are. I always buy these at concession stands whenever my brother has a baseball game. They're so good!
Andrea J.
Sour punch straws are the candy of my childhood, my favorite were strawberry but a y flavor is good. They now offer a pack with a variety of flavors! Yum.
Sasha L.
I'm not a huge fan of sour but these things are good. I used to buy them when they were straw like but the mini version is easier to eat and less messy.
Jourdan W.
Waterford, VA
My favorite sour candy! The strawberry & blue raspberry are the best. This candy is so delicious. It's not to sour, its just right. I want some now tbh!
Maria C.
Love these, not too sour, but still deliver a subtle punch! Both sweet and sour in little bites, which I find less messy than chewing on a long string.
Renee P.
Minneapolis , MN
Holy crap I loved Sour PUnch straws growing up. Just htinking about them make my mouth water. We used to use them as actual straws -- do not recommend!
Amandy c.
Love the sour punch straws and i really like this flavor. The only thing is that they have too much sugar but i think thats what makes they yummy.
Amanda R.
All the best of sour and sweet. These are so addicting. It's my favorite candy. I personally think they are better than the longer straws. LOVE THEM!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?

back