BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Aida R.
This is my sons favorite. He loves how chewy and tasty is. He says it also gives him energy... If he knew! I am more of a chocolate lover but after all if it's my sons favorite then it is good!
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
Since I love sweet/sour candy, this is a great item for me. It isn't incredibly sour, so I still think that people with different taste preferences would enjoy it, as long as they enjoy tangy sweet flavors.
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL
These are one of my favorite candies. It is the perfect amount of sour. Its not like other candies that say that they are sour and just taste sweet. Anytime my friend buys these i always steal them!
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca
Sour, sweet, Chewy, goodness. One of sour patch's best for sure. They will get your finders super sticky though. Eat too many and you'll lose feeling in your mouth. It may be worth it though.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love this this fit well inside my purse great for snacking
i like that their sour but then sweat the size are just perfect love the apple ones those are my fave
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
This is my current candy obsession for the pass month. Not only are they soft bUT they taste better than the original form. I recommend for people that like sour chewy candy.
Laura T.
If you are a lover of sour you will definitely like these sour punch straws. They have a nice chew to them with the zing of sour on the outside. Watch out, you may not be able to stop!
Jessica L.
Love these sour punch straws, Great strawberry flavor, I love to use them as straws!!!! Not too sour, I don't like things too sour... so these are just right!
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the bites almost more than the original straws. I feel like the bites are so much more chewy and soft. Defiantly need to try if you love the originals!
Abbi D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fun, flavorful, sour, perfect. My brother's favorite candy and I totally understand why. These smaller version are perfect for a big group or a long car ride.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?