BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Ida H.
Eufaula, AL
Love these! I don't eat too many sour candies, but these are good. I have a habit of putting these in my drinks & using them as a straw. I love that they come in a sorta big package. Affordable & yummy.
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
First of all, anything sour is a win in my book. I love these as a kid and still love them as an adult. I definitely can eat the entire thing. Probably not the best idea but hey, I'm a grown woman.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
First they're sour then they're sweet haha! They're convenient to have in your purse or back pack. And the bites makes it easier to share with a kid instead of the regular straw size
Jazmin C.
These are super good with a tiny punch of sourness and coated in a lot of sugar, so if your not a fan of a lot of sugar than this isn't for you. This can get a bit sticky though.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Deliciously sour. The best thing abt these candies is you truly get what the advertise. If u like sour candies, u will love these. The sour fruit punch is like a Hawaiian punch w and extra pucker of flavor
Mandy R.
Sour punch straws are pretty delicious when you're craving a sweet snack. They are definitely very sugary, but that's what this candy is supposed to be. I love every flavor :)
Rachel A.
WAY too sweet for me now, but back in the day, these were amazing. Now my kids are really the only ones who eat these. Not too sour for them, but man, a TON of sugar (though I guess that's the point!)
Nikki B.
Leesville, SC
I used to be obsessed with these for the longest time. They are really good. I use to drink Sprite with them which always gave them and the soda a yummy flavor. They are a little hard to chew though.
Kim B.
Not as good as the straws they have a little less flavor. But my mouth is watering just writing this review. I love these and they're a much better value than the straws
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This is one of my favorite candies especially when I want something sweet with a kick. I love sour punch straws especially in Strawberry, they stay fresh pretty long too
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?