BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Really like these and their longer counterpart. In general, any kind of sour candy is really tasty. However, I took one star one because somehow, the longer ones taste better to me, even though the bite size of these is more convenient.
Emma L.
Best candy around, it is so addicting! I love the plain strawberry straws that are found at Walmart for about 3 dollars. The candy is so good I could eat an entire bag in a day. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sour candy!
Bethany S.
Belton, MO
These are my favorite every time I go to the movie theater.
They are the perfect mix of sweet and sour. The strawberry ones are the best flavor because they are more sweet, but if you prefer yours more tart then try the green apple flavored ones.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
These candies bring back childhood moments. Of riding in the back of the truck on short road trips, and teasing my brother. These candies are delicious! They're sour but not that sour, and the flavors are true. Love the sugar that gets stuck in your lips it's just lovely :D
Danielle S.
Salinas, CA
I love these, They have the right amount of chewyness the right amount of sour, My mouth is watering just thinking about them, Definitely one of my all time favorite candies!
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All the sweetness and kick of a full sized Sour Punch Straw, but in the palm of your hand! These miniature versions of the original we all know and love really do pack a punch, containing the perfect balance of sweet and sour!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite candy (strawberry only). Sour, sweet and chewy! I crave these and always keep a stash in the kitchen cupboard. These are a MUST when we travel also..everyone always laughs at my Sour Punch addiction!
Marisa S.
Tulsa, OK
What a guilty pleasure. I remember eating these in middle school and drinking Sprite through the straws. So good and definitely fulfills the sweet/sour craving. Love the strawberry flavor as well. Would eat these more but candy isn't good for you :(
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I love these!! I wish I had some right now! These are soft and chewy and sour yet sweet too...Strawberry is my favorite flavor. When I was younger I would eat these till my mouth was sore from the sour sugar crystals.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im a chocolate kind of girl but omggg these are the best sour candies. perfect amount of sour sweetness. my kids always ask for these they love both red and blue. we buy a pack and share theres a lot in a pack.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?