BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Jazmin T.
Nuevo, Ca
Oh my lord!!! this is honestly the best thing I've ever tasted!:D its so delicious and full of flavor
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love any sour type candy! It's chewy, fruity and then you get a kick! These are one of my favs!
Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
My favorite candy. sour yet sweet and it's also weirdly juicy! I love the sugary texture on it too!
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
These candies are the best I shared and introduced them to one of my best friends and we loved it
Mariana D.
These bring me back to high school would get them everyday. The sweat and sour combo is the best.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
My favorite ! They're perfect snack and taste sour and sweet I love them I eat them so fast (:
Alannah R.
These are soooooo good. I love the taste of these and the texture. Not to sour not too sweet!!
Miranda A.
These are amazing! Perfect snack for traveling! I highly recommend trying them if you have not!
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
I love the sour punch straws they are so good and addicting I could eat them all day everyday
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Loved this candy growing up. every time i go to the movies this is my choice candy. so yummy
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?