Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry

by Sour Punch

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

Which is the best flavor?
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Start your review of Sour Punch Bites Strikin' Strawberry!
San Diego, CA
These are great for a movie night or just for a quick snack, love them! The flavors are always so amazing.
Portland, OR
My FAVORITE candy. Way better than the sour patch kids too. Everyone likes them, but these are much better.
El Paso, TX
Ok now we're talking!! I'm not a big fan of sour candies, but these are good. I usually share with my kids
Buena Park, CA
These make my mouth water so much. even before i even eat them! I always get them though! They're goooood.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yumm i LOVE this ..so chewy sour and sweet all at the same time. This is my fave flavor from sour punch!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of those candies that you open and finish in one sitting. The sweet to sour ratio is perfect.
San Bruno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These used to be my favorite as a kid. The sour taste then the sweet after blow. Great candy for the kids
Narrowsburg, NY
I love eating these at the movie theater. They are just sour enough but not too bad. I love the flavors.
Lithonia, GA
I actually just had one of these candies. Yummy, but don't get carried away. It's so easy to do so :)
Bakersfield, CA
These are fire!! I would always eat these when I just want something sweet and sour at the same time