BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
JoAnn S.
Ok now we're talking!! I'm not a big fan of sour candies, but these are good. I usually share with my kids
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
My FAVORITE candy. Way better than the sour patch kids too. Everyone likes them, but these are much better.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I love eating these at the movie theater. They are just sour enough but not too bad. I love the flavors.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
These used to be my favorite as a kid. The sour taste then the sweet after blow. Great candy for the kids
Sara S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yumm i LOVE this ..so chewy sour and sweet all at the same time. This is my fave flavor from sour punch!
Elizabeth C.
This is one of those candies that you open and finish in one sitting. The sweet to sour ratio is perfect.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
I actually just had one of these candies. Yummy, but don't get carried away. It's so easy to do so :)
Sarah c.
Bellingham, WA
I prefer the long strands these are good but far messier. And a great combination of sweet and sour.
Renee M.
Waynesboro, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. They're amazing. I think they're a great mix of sour & sweet. Everyone should try them.
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
These are fire!! I would always eat these when I just want something sweet and sour at the same time
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?