BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberr...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Cara T.
Oglesby, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE sour candy & these are a fav!!! Sweet, sour & chewy....perfect combo! Great balance of flavor!!
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
I really like these, they're mouth watering. The only down fall is they leave a funny after taste in my mouth
Dayana S.
San Francisco, CA
These treats are yummy! my sister loves them a lot so I usually buy them for her and I steal a few from her!
Sara S.
Crown Point, IN
I love anything sour so these are perfect for me! They are definitely a stronger sour and have a great taste!
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD
This is my favorite candy! They are sour, but sweet too. This strawberry flavor is absolutely mouth watering!
María Gabriela L.
These are a classic candy. Are pretty tasty snack, you can't eat just one. They aren't too expensive neither
Marcella S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this candy. I love the sour then sweet. You can't just eat one.I enjoy them every time I grab them. 👍👌
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
These are great for a movie night or just for a quick snack, love them! The flavors are always so amazing.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
These make my mouth water so much. even before i even eat them! I always get them though! They're goooood.
Belle A.
Love these! Right amount of sweet and sour and they have different flavors. My favorite is the strawberry.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?