BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are so good!I love the sour strawberry flavor, the texture is great and I always love the packaging for these too!
Makayla F.
Ok every chance I get i eat these, they are so good. I have a crazy sweet tooth and these always help when i want candy
Laurel S.
These are good if you like sour candy. It is bitter. Still good though. But wouldn't recommend if you don't like sour.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Way too sour for me! Good every once in a while, but certainly not my go to treat. Would like to try another flavor.
Taylor H.
These are such great candies to munch on. they are addicting i love them. they are the perfect mix of sour and sweet
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
These are my favorite candy. I don't know what more to say haha
Perfect on their own or with popcorn at the movies!
Destiny T.
I absolutely love these sour straws . during the summer I would constantly buy these when I needed something sour
Brooke M.
Fayetteville, AR
This is the best sour candy ever. I love the strawberry flavor and they are the perfect amount of sweet and sour.
Tracy D.
YUM! this candy is delicious, its sweet and sour. If you don't like sour things I wouldn't try this, but i love it
Chelsy F.
I love this candy!!!! This is always my go to candy especially at the movies. Best combination of sour and sweet.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?