BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry,...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.3 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Angela A.
Angela A.
These are a pretty tasty treat. I love sour candies so this really peaks my interest. They aren't too expensive and the flavor is there although it is a bit artificial at times. I'd say give it a try if you haven't, but overall a really tasty snack
Kasie R.
Kasie R.
San Diego, CA
Really like these and their longer counterpart. In general, any kind of sour candy is really tasty. However, I took one star one because somehow, the longer ones taste better to me, even though the bite size of these is more convenient.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Best candy around, it is so addicting! I love the plain strawberry straws that are found at Walmart for about 3 dollars. The candy is so good I could eat an entire bag in a day. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sour candy!
melissa g.
melissa g.
Columbus, OH
I love these ! I get them every time I go to the store ! One of my favorite candies of all ! If you haven't tried them you really have to !
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
These are delicious! Not often do I crave something sour, but when I do, these are great! And really 1-2 of them are usually plenty.
Rachel E.
I love these so sweet and sour its perfect. I highly recommend. I could eat this anytime anywhere. its so amazing and affordable
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
Sour punch anything and everything was always my go-to when I went to the movies. I love sour punch straws, belts and bites.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These are pretty for the most part. They taste just like the straws, but thicker and softer. I prefer the firmer straws.
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
These are a classic candy. Are pretty tasty snack, you can't eat just one. They aren't too expensive neither
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so yummy, I just love them!! There not too sour, I like sour just not sucking on a lemon sort of sour. These are perfect combination of sweet and sour. I love how I can just pick them up pretty much anywhere, gas station, grocery store, etc. and there such a good value. Strawberry flavored is one of my favorites, I highly recommend getting these or all!! Sour Punch Bites Strawberry
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Rachel E.
Which is the best flavor?