BY SOUR PUNCH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sour Punch is a top selling brand in the wildly popular Sour category. A pioneer in the category, Sour Punch has become a hit with kids and teens for almost a generation. Sour Punch Straws are sweet candy straws covered with a delicious sour coating, making it a wonderful treat to eat or use it to slurp up your favorite drink! Now available in eight flavors, the brand offers the best variety of any sour item. Sour Punch - from American Licorice Co.® - providing family favorites since 1914.

• Which is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • These are great! Will are there more flavors other than s...1 Answers
  • Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like straw...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These cherry sour punch straws are so good. Once you have one you can't stop eating them. The original are really good too. They are full of flavor and they have Ruger sour flavoring on the top
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy, I just love them!! There not too sour, I like sour just not sucking on a lemon sort of sour. These are perfect combination of sweet and sour. I love how I can just pick them up pretty much anywhere, gas station, grocery store, etc. and there such a good value. Strawberry flavored is one of my favorites, I highly recommend getting these or all!! Sour Punch Bites Strawberry
Cristie G.
While i enjoy this candy so much , i like the straws way better than the little bites! It does not make it 4 stars its still a 5 star candy! The good thing about these is that it is very easy to share! Theu are bite sized for even children. My kids enjoy this candy a lot too. If im lucky i can pick them up at my local Dollar Tree! The straws in the bites are thicker than the regular straws and that is thenonly down fall but atill fantastic!
Valerie D.
These are one of my favorite candies. I absolutely love anything sweet and a bit sour and so when I want something like that I tend to reach to find these. They fulfill my taste buds in every way. If you like something sweet and sour I would for sure go out and get yourself a bag of these. They come in different flavors as well; green apple, strawberry, blue raspberry, and all in one.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
Sour Punch Bites are a very yummy candy. They are bite size and come in a resealable pouch. I purchase these fairly often - whenever I go on a road trip or if I go to the movies. They are sweet and chewy without sticking too much to your teeth. I will continue to purchase these.
Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
How can I even begin to explain the amazingness that these evil little straws of delicious zing hold?! Just thinking about anything sour makes my mouth water, because I just anticipate that shock of sour sweetness that hits my tongue when I take a bite out of these chewy straws. Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Apple, ALL of these flavors are just golden. I love me some chewy, sour, fun goodness.
Angela A.
These are a pretty tasty treat. I love sour candies so this really peaks my interest. They aren't too expensive and the flavor is there although it is a bit artificial at times. I'd say give it a try if you haven't, but overall a really tasty snack
Chelsi B.
My ABSOLUTE favorite type of candy for as long as I can remember. They are so sour (i love it) but just sweet enough and the flavors are addictive! I could easily eat 2 packs to myself. If you want to try something new, let them be the actual 'straws' for beverages (juice for kid's party/ cocktail for adults) -makes for a surprising and yummy twist.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I absolutely love these things! Whenever I'm in the mood for something sour, I always try to find these! I've tried the Air Head brand, but the taste is a little odd, and they're not really sour. Depending on where you get these, the price will vary, but I think that all in all, the price is usually fair.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a huge fan of regular sour punch straws, but I love these! They're so much better than the long straws, the only problem is I can eat them all at once.

You get just the right mix of sweet and sour and it's deliciousness!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Do you like these better or sour patch kids?
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have them in other flavors? As I don't like strawberies.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons for the sour patch kids?
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Will are there more flavors other than strawberry, Apple and blueberry?