Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expressi...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa Marie H.
Delicious treat and perfect combo of sweet and sour. They were fun to try to drink with as kids
Becky O.
Delta, Co
Love this candy! Don't get to eat much of it when I buy it because my kids beat me to them :)
Katie M.
Buford, Ga
Its perfect candy if you like sweet and sour. Will make a mess witht the sugar in the pack.
Tiffany O.
Statesville, NC
These are delicious. Even as an adult i still love them! My daughter loves them too...
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
These are so good! I'm a sucker for some sour candy! I highly recommend them! Yum!
Frances G.
Robstown, TX
If you love anything sour you will love these!!!!! Great flavor with a big kick!!!!
Emma H.
Ottawa, ON
These are so good and actually sour if you're looking for real sour candy. The flavor is good, they're a good portion for sharing and don't leave your tongue tingling either. I love them for a movie night!
patrice p.
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Great value for your money. I like munching on these, I love the sour and distinct taste. Don't eat too much at once though.
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??