Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial ...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
These are my favorite sweets to enjoy . I'm a sucker for sour candy and straws . My most i love about it that is cherry
Kayla A.
Oakdale, Ca
These have always been a favorite of mine. As a child, and as an adult. Going from sour to sweet! Mmmm deliciousness!
Erin g.
Laveen, AZ
I can remember playing softball as a kid and every game I'd go to the concession stand and grab me some! So yummy!
Andrea F.
These are not my words (since i have never tried them) but my brother LOOOOVES these. He eats them all the time
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
My daughter loves this sweet and sour snack.She also enjoys drinking water and sodas through the actual straw.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Love sour punch products! If you are a fan of sour candy then u would deffinetly suggest buying this product.
John B.
Independence, Mo
Used to eat these all the time as a kid. They were fun and tasted great. used to try and drink with them lol
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I l I ve these sour sweet bites. I love that they also come in a few flavors. so I can switch it up lol
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
I grew up with this candy and they are great to use as straws and then to eat for a sweet tooth!
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??